Pages: [1]
Author Topic: help with my cf´s  (Read 4879 times)
6L20vt

« on: September 14, 2016, 12:18:07 AM »

A few days hi guys, I've been trying to adjust my ecu. I tried several versions of my files but I always get corrections. I want to make corrections to 0 and understand what factors and maps involved in them and thus be able to tune them better.
My file has kfmirl and kfmiop, generated with me7 wizzard. kfzwop / 2 also is generated with wizzard. I sampled the axes used in the ecu bam, and I have also modified the maps related to the above taking as reference the bam. kfzw also is taken as reference in the same ecu, but slightly revised down to avoid knock.

Well, my problem is that I do not get logs without cfs continuously, I can see in my logs that boost are not very high, ignition not advance consider it high, I tried more and less quantity equal resultados.las temperatures are far from corrections in the maps set for it.
voltage knock think this normal, and looking at maps I believe this far from creating problems.
and I not know what else to look, not be interpreted if I'm having torque monitoring, or I've forgotten modify any map.
Please look at my file and Express your opinion, I leave some logs with me7 logger.

my current setup is:
1.820vt
k04-001 turbo
fmic
bam injectors and maf
3 "cat dowpipe + 100cel
k & n filter
sai deleted

I leave my ori file, modified and several logs
you can see that the log2 no corrections, but I get to know because, as I see very similar values in all fields and others if they appear.
thanks guys, I hope your help, and not know what else to look
adam-

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 01:12:29 AM »

I think those logs are dead.  What has formatted them?

Get IRL/IOP and WOP from the BAM, there's no reason to adjust.  There's plenty of load in them. 

What is your RXN scale?
6L20vt

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 02:35:03 AM »

See this format.thanks
adam-

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 03:00:58 AM »

Stop messing with the format.  Just upload pure ME7Logger; not after you've opened it in Excel.

Don't see what the issue is though. You're making 24 degrees of timing, have 15psi and very little fuel. 

Add more fuel and knock will go away.
6L20vt

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 04:07:26 AM »

Here you have the original file, it is a very long log, the 4 logs that have placed are wot areas of this log.

sorry but i cant see more than 16,50º in zwist, I can modify the fuel map, which lambda value you suggest? 0,81 may be okay? Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: