Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Volvo ME7.0 Map Finding, 2001 V70 T5 B5234T3 0261206828  (Read 14784 times)
blairl

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 04:47:43 PM »

Could I kindly ask for someone to chime in and do a quick sanity check of my definition file?

I can't find the relative air charge axis for LAMFA_W, KFLBTS, KFFLDBTS.  It isn't obviously near the end of these maps like it is in the 2000 V70R Damos I've been comparing to. 

I haven't looked into the axes for KFLDHBN.  My understanding is that several boost maps ending in HBN share these axes, and they're in an arbitrary memory location away from the boost maps. 

I also haven't found the max specified load during continuous knock, should be a 16x1 somewhere near LDRXN-- LDRXNZK iirc.  Haven't looked into this much either, it doesn't exist in the Damos I've been comparing to.

Does LDRXN look correct?

LAMFAWKR, did anyone else find this variable funny?
daniel2345

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 01:24:52 AM »

I would maybe have, but your post shows that you still have not understand the whole thing. And that time can be invested much better.

Lamfa has no relative air charge axis.

The damos around is not from an R.

Max spec load during knock is a VAG concept which has not been used on Volvo.

contrast

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 03:36:38 AM »

I would maybe have, but your post shows that you still have not understand the whole thing. And that time can be invested much better.

I would agree with this.
Also maybe post map addresses since some people don't use TunerPro.
blairl

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 06:56:59 AM »

I'm asking for help because I'm trying to teach myself.  You have to start learning somewhere.  Perhaps trying to define a file without a solid understanding of ME7 isn't the best way to go about this. 

My mistake! LAMFA is RPM vs % driver request vs lambda.

You're right! My mistake.
I'm sure most of you have this already, but I either haven't found it, or it hasn't been posted.

Just to clarify, this is for a 2000 V70R?
I believe this is for a 2000 V70 T5 Manual with a B5234T3 engine. The R's of that year came with a B5244T2.

No wonder I couldn't find it.  Grin

I will post those map addresses shortly.

blairl

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 07:55:38 AM »

Here are the map definitions in excel format. 

dangt84

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 07:58:38 PM »

Hey, tried PM'ing not sure if its working though - did you ever go any further with the definitions etc? I'm having a real hard time with my ECU and its the same #'s as what your working with.

My car is commanding lambda 1.0 at WOT + 10psi! Not ideal!! But I have no idea what "logic" its using for this

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=11763.msg98539#msg98539
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: