Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Me7.5 S3 8N0906018BP - 16985 - Internal Control Module Problem  (Read 8887 times)
kiCK

« on: September 23, 2016, 02:48:01 AM »

Hello guys,

I have a problem with start the engine. 2 weeks ago using script 2 step antilag and today was fine. Morning get in the car and not started. VCDS show code 16985 - Internal Control Module: Memory Check Sum Error P0601 - 35-00 - -. At the beginning flash with nefmoto original bin but it did not work. In the afternoon use galletto and flashing in bootmode original bin it the same. I don't have idea. I read that you need to modify EEPROM but don't found instruction for this. In attachment send original bin, modification bin and eeprom. Please help, because the car need to work. Sorry for my english.

Greetings
nubcake

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 04:33:48 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2973.msg33344#msg33344
grey

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 07:19:08 AM »

Can you try to flash it and please let me know
kiCK

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 11:32:48 AM »

grey your file not helpful. I must change hex in eeprom (death code) and flash in boot mode. Car is started. Thx for help guys especially nubcake.
vwaudiguy

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 03:07:16 PM »

Has anyone had an issue where when this code is thrown in the e2p, it makes the immo not work even when the original is written back to the ecu? Changing some of the data in the cluster?

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
yxx499

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 03:43:22 AM »

I have the same issue with an 032HN ECU.

Tryied antilag 2 versions, same problem.

Tryied to search for Death Code, is not present.

Car have IMMO Off and after several start/stop cycles , engine don.t start and throw this code.

Any ideeas?

CKS was done with 3 different programs and same problem..
Khendal

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »

Hello guys,

I have a problem with start the engine. 2 weeks ago using script 2 step antilag and today was fine. Morning get in the car and not started. VCDS show code 16985 - Internal Control Module: Memory Check Sum Error P0601 - 35-00 - -. At the beginning flash with nefmoto original bin but it did not work. In the afternoon use galletto and flashing in bootmode original bin it the same. I don't have idea. I read that you need to modify EEPROM but don't found instruction for this. In attachment send original bin, modification bin and eeprom. Please help, because the car need to work. Sorry for my english.

Greetings

Hello, i've got the same error with the same ECU after applying the same script  (didn't read before).

I've tried to remove in the eeprom this death code, but the car does not want to start yet.

I don't know what to do... in attach the 2 shoots of eeprom with death code and immo off.

Any suggest?

Is it compatible this ECU 8N0906018BP with a 1ML906032A (i have in house) to try to swap?

KasperH

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 01:53:11 AM »

I also had death code several times when experimenting with LC/NLS.
luckily I had a backup of my 95040, so I just had to reflash 95040 in boot mode and car would run again.
gt-innovation

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 02:49:12 AM »

Hello, i've got the same error with the same ECU after applying the same script  (didn't read before).

I've tried to remove in the eeprom this death code, but the car does not want to start yet.

I don't know what to do... in attach the 2 shoots of eeprom with death code and immo off.

Any suggest?

Is it compatible this ECU 8N0906018BP with a 1ML906032A (i have in house) to try to swap?

Put your original file in flash. post the corrupted eeprom here not the one you fixed.

The common issue of the script(algo) has been discussed numerous times. The fix is to use a different algorithm if you still need the als nls.

Several members here including me have developed that and works without issues.
_nameless

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 03:47:11 AM »

fixed e2p
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:56:15 AM by Marty » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »

fixed flash file

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2018, 05:23:03 AM »

grey your file not helpful. I must change hex in eeprom (death code) and flash in boot mode. Car is started. Thx for help guys especially nubcake.
The errors in the flash need to be fixed too otherwise youll end up with a no start situation again. I fixed the checksums with ecusafe and deleted the deth code 

Khendal

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 07:17:00 AM »

Put your original file in flash. post the corrupted eeprom here not the one you fixed.

The common issue of the script(algo) has been discussed numerous times. The fix is to use a different algorithm if you still need the als nls.

Several members here including me have developed that and works without issues.

Thank you.
In attach the corrupted eeprom Smiley

The common issue is about RSA right? I've had in other ecu this checksummed error...but after used 2-3 times in a row the Me7sum.exe for example...the problem went out. In this one instead...the issue has caused the death code Sad

The problem now is to find a fix. Have you at your hand some link to topics where looking for info how to solve it?
 Wink

dilly

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 11:23:10 PM »

i had this same problem with an ecu i bought and marty, sb_gli and adam and more helped figure it out
guy told me he wrote his own nls/lc code but turns out he used the tool that adds it automatically and it fucks with the RSA i believe
ecufix i thought just disabled the RSA check thus fixing the checksum error code

correct me if i am wrong please
dont want to spread false info
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 12:14:52 AM »

You need to change the ram adress for the NLS counter. You can do it in the auto add script if you like (it is an option to fill this in), or manually in hex. On 1.8t I use 0x383000-0x3830FF a lot since it is usually an unused ram block. Only way to know 100% sure is to disassemble though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: