Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi A4 B6 3.0 Quattro converted to 2.7tt from a 2001 A6 tune available?  (Read 4588 times)
Ephry

Hello All,

I have tried to search the forum and google, but cannot fine exactly what i'm looking for. The motor has been swapped onto the B6 and using the stock 01E transmission. So far no issues, but I have no idea which tune the previous owner was using, the previous owner also has no idea either. The idle is very rich. I am upgrading the exhaust to have a high-flow car and O2 sensors post cat, as currently there are none. So far the ECU is only using the EGTs up top.

I want to make sure I know what the ECU is doing and have a better tune for the mods the car has. I would not mind a decent amount of boost and power delivery and good pedal response. So far the car seems to pull harder in third than in second. Like my old ALH TDI with stage 2 type torque.
Currently the box is set as(pulled from VCDS) an 8D0 907 551 M

Ko3s running fine
3" DPs onto 2.5" piping all the way back with Magnaflow 2.5 flow-throughs
4LB FPR
Stock injectors
FSI coils
K&N Cone filter
Powrhous DVs with yellow Forge springs
XSpower Intercoolers(the revised ones)

Any help will be appreciated.

E
ktm733

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 12:18:55 PM »

You did a 2.7t swap and kept stock ko3's? Also did you make your harness or buy it?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »

You didn't spot the 2nd sticky in this forum?

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Ephry

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 02:55:39 PM »

You did a 2.7t swap and kept stock ko3's? Also did you make your harness or buy it?
Bought the car with the conversion and just cleaned up a few things.  
Turbos are fine as is and have been correcting hoses boosting off.  Have dash command to read what the ecu is requesting and just got my boost gauge to install.  I know I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ephry

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 02:55:55 PM »

You didn't spot the 2nd sticky in this forum?

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0
Maybe I skipped it. Edit; read it partly.  Still trying to spot the right files and what will work.  Will probably upgrade to the Chinese k04s next spring.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 03:21:24 PM »

Maybe I skipped it. Edit; read it partly.  Still trying to spot the right files and what will work.  Will probably upgrade to the Chinese k04s next spring.

This is a DIY site, not a "give me files" site. You'll have to put in some of your own effort...

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Ephry

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 04:55:45 PM »

This is a DIY site, not a "give me files" site. You'll have to put in some of your own effort...
Oh for sure. I just figured there would be a repository of tried and trued files to tweak and try or a reference guide for such conversion. Still have tons to read on here and search.

vwaudiguy

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 05:27:29 PM »

How do you know it's rich @ idle?

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
Ephry

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 07:31:06 AM »

How do you know it's rich @ idle?
The heavy smell of gas for now.  Much better after I replaced the fpr though. Ordered a wideband to get actual readings.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: