Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from Illinois!  (Read 2068 times)
My1stS4

« on: December 09, 2016, 09:14:49 AM »

Hey everyone. I'm an Audi factory trained tech, but I only wrench in my spare time now. I've moved on from trying to make a living fixing cars to the world of IT. I still hold a special place in my heart for the Audi brand. I bought my first one a few years ago. A 1998 A6Q. Beautiful car. I sold it recently for a 2000 S4 Tip project. It have an electrical fire under the driver's kick panel. Not sure where/why it started, but I'm in the process of rebuilding the harness as we speak. I do have it in daily driver condition now. Everyone thought I was crazy for taking on a project like that, but I always tell people that it's challenges like this that get me excited. Anyway, I'll be scouring the forums, putting in my two cents occasionally. I'm mostly interested in doing a homebrew stage 1 flash. I'd like to get more in to that side of these cars. I've flashed factory updates before...but custom stuff is a whole new world I'd like to explore. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Don't worry, I'm no slouch when it comes to capabilities with cars, so don't feel like you need to speak to me in layman's terms. Also, if anyone has a dash harness for sale, hit me up. I know this isn't the right place to ask, so I'm going to check out the classifieds too. Thanks for reading!

B5 or Be Nothing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: