Pages: [1]
Author Topic: requestupload service disabled  (Read 8349 times)
airtite

« on: November 21, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »

Hi Guys

I flashed over my tuners flash with an original bin for my ecu but whenever trying too validate memory or when reflashing the nefmoto software is always logging that entry. Is this something I need the tuner to fix?

thanks
airtite

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 07:12:05 AM »

spoke to my tuner today, he uploaded my stock file he says they dont lock anything on the ECU. I am still having the requestupload issue even after he loaded my stock file. Where do I find the nefmoto log file too attach here? Looked in the c:\program files\nef* but nothing is there that looks like a log file?

airtite

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 07:47:14 AM »

ok using my mpps clone (finally got it working) I am able too read/write too the ecu 100%
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »

spoke to my tuner today, he uploaded my stock file he says they dont lock anything on the ECU. I am still having the requestupload issue even after he loaded my stock file. Where do I find the nefmoto log file too attach here? Looked in the c:\program files\nef* but nothing is there that looks like a log file?

Logs are in %appdata%\Nefarious Motorsports\NefMotoECUFlasher

airtite

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 08:14:17 AM »

ok tried again too read my ecu using nefmoto flasher, as explained before its weird because I am able too flash my car using the software fine its just reading thats an issue. Attached logs from last try
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 05:09:29 PM »

You can get access to the log files by going to the "File" menu in the NefMoto software.

What car are you trying to program? Some ECUs have reading disabled directly from the factory.

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: