Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: 4B0906018CH 0261207216 360854 MY2001 Audi A4 1.8t  (Read 81681 times)
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2012, 10:43:50 AM »

I think I figuried it out. I changed the direction og row/column from your .csv Smiley
And TunerPro have the signed bit option. I turnd this on too, so I can see negative numbers.

Thanks for help.

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 04:02:43 PM »

I think I figuried it out. I changed the direction og row/column from your .csv Smiley
And TunerPro have the signed bit option. I turnd this on too, so I can see negative numbers.

Thanks for help.

Did you get it figured out? My apologies, but I don't think I'll be able to have a look until Sunday evening. I was hoping to have a look this afternoon, but work ran over, and this weekend is packed.

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 06:25:23 AM »

Did you get it figured out? My apologies, but I don't think I'll be able to have a look until Sunday evening. I was hoping to have a look this afternoon, but work ran over, and this weekend is packed.
It's ok. I think i figured it out, but does not all det 018CH have the same software? I have now started to convert the CH to CG. There is a lot of differnce there, but with a few days I think I will work something out. I have allmost done the timing.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:29:33 AM by LHN86 » Logged

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 07:24:26 AM »

It's ok. I think i figured it out, but does not all det 018CH have the same software? I have now started to convert the CH to CG. There is a lot of differnce there, but with a few days I think I will work something out. I have allmost done the timing.

I'm aware of one other version, or revision, that is posted on here for the CH Box. If the numerical value of the software dictates the sequence of the revision, I believe that the one I have posted is the most current that I have found. I'll have to update this map pack, as I've done some other things.

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 10:19:18 AM »

I'm aware of one other version, or revision, that is posted on here for the CH Box. If the numerical value of the software dictates the sequence of the revision, I believe that the one I have posted is the most current that I have found. I'll have to update this map pack, as I've done some other things.

I see. I have another question. Is there a logical way to find the X and Y advisor? Like RPM and percentage values.

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »

Open WinOLS, compare said bin file to damos. This part has taken me hours, but I learned a lot. There are a few posted on here, don't overlook Me7.1 damos, the earlier ones helped a lot as well. The S4, and Seat Leon are what I use primarily. Both are posted on here. Unless you know disassembly, this is the best method.

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 05:27:07 PM »

I see, thanks. Yes, making definitions take a lot of time. I have used meny hours allready and just made definitions for most of the timing. But I havnt found the X/Y yet. I'm useing TunerPro, is there any major differnces that I have to be aware of?

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 06:59:59 PM »

WinOLS has a "2d" mode to view the hex in. I'm not sure if tunerpro has this. It doesn't cost anything to download the demo, its here;

http://www.evc.de/en/download/down_winols.asp

Imo it's easier to find maps with WinOLS, even the demo. You can not export files with the demo version, and most people can't afford the 1,600 euro full version. Then there's the not so legal way to get the pirate version, but its really not needed. Tunerpro has a better checksum as its been proven on here to validate the checksum after new code has been added to a bin (for AL/NLS). Plus the checksum is like a 13$ plugin.

I take a damos, try these;

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=467.0title=

open in WinOLS demo. Search for map ID (say KFZW for timing), and look at it in 2d. compare map, and x axis and y axis. Find the same in your bin, usually found at or around the same locations. I just compare the patterns between the two bins. I know its not exactly precise, but  without real disassembly this is the best there is. This has worked for 99% of what I want.

I hope I have helped to answer your questions, let me know if you have more. I enjoy passing on a fraction of knowledge that this site has given me. Smiley

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 04:45:33 AM »

I see. TunerPro have the ability to show the hexcode in 16 columns row. You can allso show the code in binary and decimal.
I have tried to serach for X/Y in decimal mode. Should be something like 013,019 and so on.

But maybee i should download the WinOLS demo if this is better for making definitions. But i think i will use TunerPro to make tuningfiles. because I have the ME7 checksum plugin there.

Thanks for help.

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 09:53:00 AM »

Well, here's my opinion on things. I think WinOLS demo is great for searching through the code and comparing damos to bin files. If you want you can even define a whole bin with WinOLS..... but for tuning I think its better to have tunerpro and plugin. There's pros and cons to both, but in the end the 100% legal way to do it without problems is WinOLS demo and tunerpro with plugin. That coupled with Tony's software and you have everything you need for just a couple dollars.

Again, the only way that I have found to define x and y is to use WinOLS 2d mode and open where it is located in a damos file, go to the same address in the bin that I want to define and find the same pattern. It's never really that far away.

Is there a particular map axis your having trouble with? I'd be more than happy to take a look.

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 10:40:37 AM »

Yes you have right. I think I got to try the demo and use DAMOS to get it easier for me and put the data over to TunerPro.

But another question. What is your KRKTE conversion parameter? I m getting out 0,079 with X * 0,00045.
And i am having a fue problems with LDRXN/ZK. They have complitely the same values :/

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 10:54:57 AM »

I'm at work right now, so no pc. Are you saying that LDRXN/ZK have the same values, or the axis are the same?

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »

I'm at work right now, so no pc. Are you saying that LDRXN/ZK have the same values, or the axis are the same?
The values is the same. begins with 90. I think that is te startvalua for most 1.8t

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 01:05:12 PM »

The values is the same. begins with 90. I think that is te startvalua for most 1.8t

I will be sure to post address and offset for both LDRXN/ZK along with a screen shot of there location. I'll have it done before the days over.

www.MWPropane.com
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 03:01:09 AM »

LDRXN
16 bit- 16 by 1 map
address 1F1D6
offset .023438

LDRXNZK
16 bit- 16 by 1 map
address 1F218
offset .023438