Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Throttle position to 100% earlier.  (Read 16788 times)
tnel20

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 08:41:59 PM »

it was a dumb ? thought i was in the fueling tab and not the boost tab of the xdf . forgive my retarded question Smiley
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 11:04:49 PM »

It isn't a dumb question. I just can't figure out what the question is... if it was dumb I would have answered Tongue

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tnel20

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 06:10:47 AM »

lol , i was looking for a map to add fuel when its cold in the morning and the car isnt fully warm (coolant gauge at the middle but ic's still cold )because on boost onset and spike i lean out a little and its only on the first pull of the day . i read the description really fast and didnt realize i was in the boot tab and not fueling.

Anyways i upped the load (ldrxn) like you said and it worked perfect. throttle is now opening to 100% earlier

not sure if you can see my wideband fueling but when i do a pull my fueling drops into the 9:1 afr range till i really start getting into boost . i was taking out fuel via fkkvs , should i use a different map to combat that?
tnel20

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 06:11:48 AM »

here is the log
KasperH

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 08:59:36 AM »

lol , i was looking for a map to add fuel when its cold in the morning and the car isnt fully warm (coolant gauge at the middle but ic's still cold )because on boost onset and spike i lean out a little and its only on the first pull of the day . i read the description really fast and didnt realize i was in the boot tab and not fueling.

Anyways i upped the load (ldrxn) like you said and it worked perfect. throttle is now opening to 100% earlier

not sure if you can see my wideband fueling but when i do a pull my fueling drops into the 9:1 afr range till i really start getting into boost . i was taking out fuel via fkkvs , should i use a different map to combat that?

I wouldn't use fkkvs for that, the problem is somewhere else in the fuelling maps.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 12:56:55 PM »

looking for a map to add fuel when its cold in the morning and the car isnt fully warm

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Idle_LTFT_and_idle_misfires

If your car runs poorly while it is warming up (engine temps less than 85C-90C), you will want to tweak the warm up enrichment tables according to your STFTs:[15]

KFFWL_0_A
    KFFWL_1_A

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tnel20

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 01:35:53 PM »

yeah i saw that but my fuel trims are in the 4% and under right now. My issue is when im doing a pull and im at peak boost at ramp up it leans out.  ill go through my fueling again and see if i can see something weird
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 01:38:16 PM »

yeah i saw that but my fuel trims are in the 4% and under right now. My issue is when im doing a pull and im at peak boost at ramp up it leans out.  ill go through my fueling again and see if i can see something weird

What leans out? Request or actual?

ECUx Plot

tnel20

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 05:02:34 PM »

actual - per wideband . i dont have a log of it because once i see it climbing past 12.5 i let off dont want to get to lean . i was probably overboosting slightly and that might be causing it . bringing load on earlier help with the the bit of boost spike i was seeing before so maybe it wont do that anymore . ill try tomorrow morning

these are from the drive home today . i adjusted the early rich condition with fkkvs . i know you said not to but i haven't found my issue yet . i went through fueling and compared to stock.
not alot was adjusted other then lamfa and im asking for slightly richer then stock at the early rpm so i adjusted that back to stock . other then that i haven't added fuel anywhere to the lower rpm ranges.
I did set up frlfsdp (running returnless with a stock b6 s4 fueling system) and that might be causing the super rich condition. also yes i know i need to take care of the 2 rich spots and lean out over all Smiley

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:09:09 PM by tnel20 » Logged
tnel20

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 05:08:27 PM »

here is the other log
tnel20

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 07:08:36 AM »

here are this mornings pulls -
-short one was shortly after coolant temp hit middle on gauge ( no boost spike and hit 13.5) 5:40am
-second one there was a little higher boost spike 1-2 psi higher then norm and that was a just over 13 afr 5:49am
-3rd was shortly after the 2nd one and that one had no issues with leaning out 5:54am

tnel20

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 07:20:06 AM »

other 2 logs
tnel20

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 07:30:31 AM »

only lets me post one at a time or it times out
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2017, 12:19:33 PM »

Looks like you are hitting a load cap.

May need to pull req boost or underscale your MAF a bit.

ECUx Plot

vwaudiguy

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2017, 01:18:26 PM »

Im trying to get my throttle plate to open to 100 % earlier .

Has this issue been resolved?

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: