Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Premium Quality Boot-Mode/Test Bench Harnesses For Sale - Hand Made in USA!!  (Read 2959 times)
roycerollz5950

@PHILTHY9FIFTY

Need a Professional Quality wiring harness that will help you easily and efficiently enter boot-mode on your ECU? Well your in luck because you've come to the right place!
My wiring harnesses don't just operate with efficiency, but they have the aesthetics to match! in other words, they talk the talk and walk the walk.
  Roll Eyes  Tongue

I am now accepting orders for custom wiring harnesses. Prices vary slightly depending on the ECU
As of 02/09/2017 I've fulfilled 3 orders for 2 individuals in the states as well as 1 kind gent over in the UK.
2 out of those 3 have been very happy with their purchase and I'm waiting to hear back from the most recent purchaser.

My wire harnesses are made with extreme care and precaution. Close attention to detail is paramount through out my workflow and I am confident that it shows in the images shown below.

** Key Information
**I do all of the work by hand.
**The ECU connector for your specific ECU along with the OBD2 connector port are sourced from 1 of 4 local stink n pull self serve automotive parts locations near me.
**I am a perfectionist and to maintain a precise level of attention to detail and aesthetics of the harness, I carefully search for connectors that are in as close to perfect condition as possible.
**All of the wires for any of the live lines for the harness are replaced with fresh brand new 18awg wire. Quality copper wire too, not cheap crap.
**With extreme attention to detail and to ensure the harness can withstand years of use and abuse, I solder all of the connection points carefully using bernzomatic rosin core electronic solder.
**All wire to wire connection points are protected by heatshrink tubing after being soldered for added protection and to deter the possibility of the harness creating a short or fire.
**Each harness is crafted using the same overall design concept as the images shown below. The main wires running from the ECU connector to the obd2 port are individually wrapped tightly with electric tape. This group of wires are then bundled together and wrapped all together, tightly once more using electric tape. Finally this group is protected by dual layers of mesh sleeve, often used in computer power supply applications.
**The negative and positive leads that connect to your power supply are sleeved using 550 paracord. Before sleeving the paracord is gutted of its core.
**Finally the ground wire for the harness has a 1k ohm resistor soldered to the end of the wire which IMO creates the perfect contact point for you to precisely ground your harness if you intend to use the harness as a boot-mode tool, or should a situation ever arise when you need to enter boot-mode. The 1k ohm resistor also adds a line of defense against the possibility of a short occurring while grounding the power supply.

I specialize in creating harnesses for Bosch ME7.1 ME7.1.1 and ME7.5 ECUs but I can put together a harness like this one for any ECU provided a pinout can be found on google. So just ask and I'm sure I can make it happen.

Cost: I charge $50 and shipping is FREE for U.S. orders. International orders must pay a $10 premium which will be included in your invoice.. I can ship with Fedex, UPS or USPS.. International orders I can do DHL if you desire. Your choice.
The cost of the harness is to pay for the time involved and the level of care and attention to detail I put into creating these harnesses.
It takes gas and depending on availability at the various pick n pull, miles of driving and hours of my time to accumulate the various pieces and parts needed to assemble these harnesses. Including the new copper wire, heatshrink tubing, electronic solder, electrical tape, paracord... etc.
*Note: You'll need to specify what type of connector or terminal type you would like me to solder to the negative and positive leads of the harness. All lab/bench power supplies have 1 or more connection capabilities regarding the type of connector that can be hooked up to its negative and positive outputs in order to deliver power to whatever device your trying to "test". Some examples would be; banana connector or alligator clip... If you don't know you can email a picture of the power supply and I'll know what type it is... Or if you want me to just leave a small portion of the negative and positive leads partially stripped so you can have at it thats fine too. (you assume all risks of injury).

Payment: Upon emailing me and confirming you would like to purchase a harness I will ask you for a valid and current email address where I can send an invoice to.
Once you receive your invoice you will clearly see a "pay invoice" button somewhere within the body of the email. (you may need to enable or download the email images if viewing on a mobile device.
That button will take you to an encrypted payment page. The address bar in your browser (if viewed on desktop) will be highlighted in green to represent the validity of the page and to confirm that the page is SSL encrypted and that it does in fact carry an SSL certificate meaning any information, such as sensitive payment details will be kept safe and secure.
Payment can be made using any major brand credit or debit card along with apple pay, android pay/google wallet and bitcoin (although bitcoin may not be available at all times due to its volatility in regards to the value at any given time)
Your payment will be securely processed by 'Stripe' - The leader in online payment solutions.
Upon receiving your payment I will begin the production phase within 12 hours.

Estimated Turn-Around Time: (when will I get my shit yo) It takes me an average of 1, 2 days at most to source the materials needed (with the exception of orders with custom color requests). Assembly takes 3 - 4 hours (I take my time so that I can assure that proper care is taken through out the entire procedure. I also like to double or even triple check everything along the way to even further ensure that there is no fault or error with your harness once it arrives and you begin putting it to use.)..

Long story short, your harness will be completed and ready in less than 3 days. On the third day (with the exception of sunday being the 3rd day, in that case it would be the 4th day) I will carefully and neatly pack and deliver your harness to the drop off location for the shipping service provider you've chosen. That same day I will contact you at the email address you initially provided me with so that I may confirm that I've just shipped your item using the carrier of your choice. In that email will also be a tracking number where you can then track and confirm the delivery and arrival date of your harness.

Custom color options: I can use any color sleeve youd like. Paracord and mesh cable sleeve comes in hundreds and maybe even thousands of shades, colors and pattern variations. So if you want a purple negative lead with a gray positive lead and you want the main loom/bundle of cables sleeved with white mesh sleeve then your wish is granted.

Your welcome to ask questions on here or by email. I have a blackberry Q20 classic so I get all emails directly the instant they appear in my inbox.
My email is performancebuiltpc@gmail.com and my name is royce.

Disclaimer, Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability Agreement: By inquiring, purchasing and partaking in the use of this item/tool you are legally assuming all risks involved in the use and/or misuse of this item/tool. You are also legally releasing me (roycerollz5950) of all liabilities in any event which could arise as a result of using and/or misusing this item/tool. This product should only be used by an experienced professional. No exception under any circumstances whatsoever.

All sales are final. No refunds. No returns.
I try my absolute hardest to deliver a fully operational and fully functional product. However in the event you receive your item and it does not seem to function as intended you are welcome to contact me as there is likely a small step in the boot-mode procedure you are missing and I will try as hard as I possibly can to assist you and provide any information and details relative to the resolve of the issue your facing. That being said, I can not and will not provide any further assistance beyond that. If your ECU is burnt toast then its time to feed it to the dog and get a new one.

Date: 02/11/2017
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 12:02:00 PM by roycerollz5950 » Logged

Currently recording and producing new music follow me on twitter @PHILTHY9FIFTY and like my facebook page fb.com/PHILTHY9FIFTY if you like dope rap/hip-hop

"Swervin sideways in n out your lane, addicted to speed, push game heavyweight, i push like 23..." Wink Wink Wink
vwaudiguy

"pink and pull"

I'm gonna use that one. Smiley

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
roycerollz5950

@PHILTHY9FIFTY

I initially learned how to assemble a boot-mode harness in thanks to fellow member @k0mpresd thread on audizine.
This is a link to the thread I learned how to start making boot-mode harnesses with.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/445065-how-to-build-a-bench-flash-boot-mode-harness-for-your-me7-ecu?s=0dd4c0b926a9eb7c6e245b0e0fbfa655

Your more than welcome to try your hand at making a boot-mode harness yourself using the above link as your guide.
I offer this service/product for individuals who wouldn't identify as "crafty" or "diy'er"
And even if you are a DIY'er, maybe you need to enter boot-mode a lot and you want something with a more professional and presentable look and feel to it.

Regardless I just wanted to spread the love by sharing the kind contribution @k0mpresd made with any individual on a tight budget who needs a boot-mode harness but can't afford to buy one from me.

Note* the above guide is for ME7.1 ME7.1.1 and ME7.5

Currently recording and producing new music follow me on twitter @PHILTHY9FIFTY and like my facebook page fb.com/PHILTHY9FIFTY if you like dope rap/hip-hop

"Swervin sideways in n out your lane, addicted to speed, push game heavyweight, i push like 23..." Wink Wink Wink
roycerollz5950

@PHILTHY9FIFTY

"pink and pull"

I'm gonna use that one. Smiley

I don't know what your talking about my friend?  Roll Eyes

vwaudiguy

I don't know what your talking about my friend?  Roll Eyes

Sure?  Wink Not trying to start a war, just pointing out a funny spelling mistake.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:22:02 PM by roycerollz5950 »

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
roycerollz5950

@PHILTHY9FIFTY

I know I was just screwin with you in return. You didn't see that I went back and changed it to "stink n pull" before replying to your post?  Smiley

nyet
Administrator

VERY nice work man!

I'm tempted to sticky this if you think you'll provide this service long term..

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
DT

You need separate power lines for ignition and supply pin. I only see one power cable on your pictures.
nyet
Administrator

You need separate power lines for ignition and supply pin. I only see one power cable on your pictures.

An inline switch would be a good idea.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
roycerollz5950

@PHILTHY9FIFTY

VERY nice work man!

I'm tempted to sticky this if you think you'll provide this service long term..

Thank you I appreciate that very much!
Yeah man most definitely your welcome to sticky this.
I can always make a quick trip up to the parts yard whenever someone inquires about a harness so yeah, I dont see why I wouldn't be able to offer this service long term.

I'm all in.

roycerollz5950

@PHILTHY9FIFTY

Well the two harnesses shown above are for ME7.5 ECUs and for those harnesses its only necessary to add one additional lead so you can ground pin 24.
As soon as I receive an inquiry for a harness I'd imagine that the individual contacting me will likely disclose the type of ECU they are seeking a harness for.
At that point I begin searching the internet for a pinout as well as any information I can find regarding the procedures involved for entering boot-mode and that would provide me with the details necessary to determine what connectors, leads, type of resistor and any other relative info in order to create a harness that will allow the user to efficiently and safely (as safe as I can possibly offer, I'm going to add a disclaimer too) enter boot-mode or connect to his or her ECU outside of the vehicle.

Long story short no matter the ECU type, I won't commit to a transaction with anyone that contacts me, without first gathering enough details and information regarding the individuals particular ECU to determine what specifications to produce the harness with. If I cant ensure the harness will operate properly as intended then I'm not going to continue with a transaction.

k0mpresd

paid this person for a harness on 14/2/17. promised shipping date was 15/2/17. have since emailed this person multiple times requesting tracking and have heard nothing but excuses. was promised posting day after day with no tracking # ever provided. always "tomorrow".

was even charged $10 extra ($60usd total) for "express".

filed chargedback with credit card company as of this AM.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:30:10 AM by k0mpresd » Logged
SB_GLI

Well that's unfortunate.  OP should 'splain himself.
k0mpresd

Well that's unfortunate.  OP should 'splain himself.

it is very unfortunate as i explained the most important piece of this transaction was the necessity of asap. hence, i assume, the $10 extra added charge. things happen, i understand. i am currently in a position of having to explain to my customers why i cannot get their items flashed and posted to them because i (really the person doing the flashing for me currently in usa) am lacking the required hardware (this harness).

on saturday i was told "i am waiting for post office to open."
on sunday i believe it was, i was told "the harness was damaged and i had to remake it" (long/short version).
on monday i was told the only reason it has not shipped yet is because it is presidents day in usa.
today is thursday and i have no tracking/reply since then.
SB_GLI

What sort of harness did you buy from him?   Surely you already have a ME7 bench harness, yah?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: