Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Premium Quality Boot-Mode/Test Bench Harnesses For Sale - Hand Made in USA!!  (Read 47661 times)
k0mpresd

What sort of harness did you buy from him?   Surely you already have a ME7 bench harness, yah?

i have a harness for almost everything for myself. Smiley but i paid for an aeb harness. sent the pinout, explained how i needed configured, explained that it was time sensitive, etc all before making payment.
vwaudiguy

i have a harness for almost everything for myself. Smiley but i paid for an aeb harness. sent the pinout, explained how i needed configured, explained that it was time sensitive, etc all before making payment.

Sounds like your fault to me.

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
k0mpresd

Sounds like your fault to me.

update: 23/2/17, no harness received.
k0mpresd

update: as of 25/2/17, i have received a tracking number, with the slowest delivery carrier possible.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:46:44 AM by k0mpresd » Logged
royce5950

I sent the harness as quickly as I possibly could and didn't have a chance to take a picture of it. I am very proud of my work though and how it turned out. Whenever you get a chance, could you please post a pic or two of it? I would really appreciate it Ian!
Thaank you. And once again I am very sorry for the delay, I refunded you the $10 you were charged for express processing and I also added an extra $5 for the inconvenience the delay may have caused you  Sad

I hope you are pleased with the harness you ordered though. If you have any difficulties whatsoever or you have any questions or concerns please text me.
Thank you and once again, I AM truly sorry for the delay.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
k0mpresd

tell sorry to all the people i promised postage to because i was promised delivery of an item that is still not received.

i said do not make complicated. make simple. simple = faster. i care nothing about some sleeving on some wires. does not make harness function any better or worse.
you stated you did not have the money to pay postage. should have told me. i told you asap was the most important piece to the puzzle. would have paid more for overnight delivery.
you likely paid more than a flat rate envelope for shit fedex postage which takes longer. friday posting would have arrived yesterday. harness is not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow.

you literally ignored every single instruction or item of importance to me.

i do not care about $. a (partial) refund is pointless and does not fix anything.

this is what i get for depending on other people out of necessity.
SB_GLI

Hopefully he got he pinout right.   Smiley
Pynoxim

I sense a lot of anger in this thread
royce5950

The total I charge for a harness has the cost of shipping factored into it. I did in fact ponder the idea of asking you for help paying the postage, but when I put myself in your shoes and considered what I would think if I had asked me for more money on top of what you had already paid, and we've never met before... If it were me I'd have thought I was getting ripped off and you were just trying to get more money out of me...

I got the best shipping I could afford. It was late when I finally put together enough funds to get the harness shipped and fedex/kinkos was the only place open at that hour (10:20pm pacific). It was friday, they wanted like $80 for next day delivery, $40 for monday... etc. I could only afford the option I went with. The payment processing service I use was supposed to deposit your payment in my account within 2 days. For some reason it was delayed and withheld from deposit for a total of 9 days... I am now back to using stripe as my payment processor. Wave used to allow you to create custom invoices and then a client could pay the invoice via a "pay now" button embedded in the invoice. that pay now button would then allow the client to pay the invoice via stripe. I didn't realize that when I sent you the invoice, wave had dumped stripe and begun processing payments independently, so as of yesterday, I was told the 9 days was due to difficulty verifying my identity with waves new "processing dept"... regardless I was very displeased and I have setup a new invoicing account powered by stripe. Like how it used to be when things worked smoothly for me...

tell sorry to all the people i promised postage to because i was promised delivery of an item that is still not received.

My apology is for you, specifically for you. I didn't make a promise to anyone else but you. That promise was embedded within my "express processing guarantee". Therefore, since I wasn't able to follow through on that promise I thought refunding the cost for that option with an extra $5 to extend my sincerity would be the right thing to do.

All things considered, I'm truly disappointed you aren't able to accept my apology.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
_nameless

i said do not make complicated. make simple. simple = faster. i care nothing about some sleeving on some wires. does not make harness function any better or worse.
you stated you did not have the money to pay postage. should have told me. i told you asap was the most important piece to the puzzle. would have paid more for overnight delivery.
you likely paid more than a flat rate envelope for shit fedex postage which takes longer. friday posting would have arrived yesterday. harness is not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow.

you literally ignored every single instruction or item of importance to me.

i do not care about $. a (partial) refund is pointless and does not fix anything.

this is what i get for depending on other people out of necessity.

dam dude when you asked me to make one i didnt realize you needed it so quickly i would have just shipped you mine to help yah out

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
k0mpresd

dam dude when you asked me to make one i didnt realize you needed it so quickly i would have just shipped you mine to help yah out

well being such the amazing person i am, i figured i would try to give some $ back around in a circle by paying this guy ^ to build one, since he seemed so excited about it in his original postings.

"best shipping you could afford", disappointed i am not able to accept your apology? guy you lied to me. you told me word for word that saturday that you were waiting for the post office to open. then monday it was "the only reason it hasnt shipped yet is because its presidents day".

your stories do not add up. lie to me, then turn around and have the braveness to ask me to support you via photots of your amazing work. that i still have not seen, because it has not been delivered yet! 14/2/17 > 1/3/17 and still no harness.
Carsinc

Really Ian? why you did not just message me i have one I would have shipped for you.
Still will if you need it.
royce5950

No, I never lied to you. More than a week had gone by and your payment was still pending.. The instant I got enough money together to ship your harness I drove directly to the nearest delivery service that was open at that hour and I asked the employee there for the best shipping option I could get with the only money I had. regardless of my gas light being on too... I made getting your harness shipped out a higher priority than even ensuring I could make it home that night.. But all of that aside, yes, genuinely I am disappointed you aren't able to accept my apology because its sincere.. Forget the fact that I'm sitting here with a negative $75 dent in my checking account from the charge back you made on your card.. And forget the fact that I extended my apology to you by sending $10 dollars via google wallet, to refund the express processing charge that I was unable to keep my promise on due to wave taking over a week to process your payment... and I even added an extra $5 ontop of the ten.. So I sent you $15 total, which I know isn't much. But that is all the money I had to my name at the time once again, and rather than do something else with it I thought you might see that I am truly sincerely sorry for the delay and the inconvenience it caused you.. I didn't want to just say "i apologize" "im sorrrry..." I wanted to actually back it up with something to show you that I was serious and that I was truly apologetic and remorseful for this entire debacle... But its in the past now..

Your harness was delivered on the 1st... All things considered, I hope you like it and I hope it functions properly. I tried very hard when selecting the best mounting location of the switch you requested be integrated into one of the wires/pins (forgot exactly which one).. You'll see I provided you with alligator clips on your negative and positive leads. I bought the nice $3.75 ones, not the cheap dollar clips. Anyways.. My apology still stands. If your funds had processed when they were supposed to, none of this would've happened.

royce5950

Most recent harness that I put together and recently shipped out to a member here on the forum!

Matt, the individual who purchased the harness expressed how pleased he was with the work I did on the harness via email the same day he received it from USPS. I too am really happy with how it turned out!

Anyhow I just recently picked up a bunch more supplies as you can sort of see in the image below...

Actually that sadly doesn't have any of the really good stuff in it.. I have another box, same size as that one in the picture that is almost full of ONLY me7 harness connectors and OBD2 diagnostic port connectors.. I have atleast enough supplies to build 8 whole boot-mode harnesses whenever anyone needs one. I am updating the OP with fresh up-to-date contact info and details etc.. So refer to the OP once again for all the necessary details to get a hold of me.

I'm going out now to pick up some 1k ohm resistors from a car audio shop a little drive away then I will be set!

Please feel free to ask any questions here or via the contact details in the OP!
Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:34:23 AM by royceV3PT » Logged

DarkoNova

Ha, yeah, I was just coming on to post a pic myself.

Definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from the OP. Quality is top notch!

Edit: Hmm, it won't let me upload a picture. It says it's too big.

Well it looks exactly like the picture above my post since that's my actual cable, lol.

04 A4 3.0 Quattro 6 speed
69 Nova with a whole bunch of stuff
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: