Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Premium Quality Boot-Mode/Test Bench Harnesses For Sale - Hand Made in USA!!  (Read 47649 times)
gman86

No, I never lied to you. More than a week had gone by and your payment was still pending.. The instant I got enough money together to ship your harness I drove directly to the nearest delivery service that was open at that hour and I asked the employee there for the best shipping option I could get with the only money I had. regardless of my gas light being on too... I made getting your harness shipped out a higher priority than even ensuring I could make it home that night.. But all of that aside, yes, genuinely I am disappointed you aren't able to accept my apology because its sincere.. Forget the fact that I'm sitting here with a negative $75 dent in my checking account from the charge back you made on your card.. And forget the fact that I extended my apology to you by sending $10 dollars via google wallet, to refund the express processing charge that I was unable to keep my promise on due to wave taking over a week to process your payment... and I even added an extra $5 ontop of the ten.. So I sent you $15 total, which I know isn't much. But that is all the money I had to my name at the time once again, and rather than do something else with it I thought you might see that I am truly sincerely sorry for the delay and the inconvenience it caused you.. I didn't want to just say "i apologize" "im sorrrry..." I wanted to actually back it up with something to show you that I was serious and that I was truly apologetic and remorseful for this entire debacle... But its in the past now..

Your harness was delivered on the 1st... All things considered, I hope you like it and I hope it functions properly. I tried very hard when selecting the best mounting location of the switch you requested be integrated into one of the wires/pins (forgot exactly which one).. You'll see I provided you with alligator clips on your negative and positive leads. I bought the nice $3.75 ones, not the cheap dollar clips. Anyways.. My apology still stands. If your funds had processed when they were supposed to, none of this would've happened.

Are you still making these? Would be interested in a MED9 and MED17 one ... providing all the delay issues are sorted Wink
royce5950

Most recent harness that I put together and recently shipped out to a member here on the forum!

Matt, the individual who purchased the harness expressed how pleased he was with the work I did on the harness via email the same day he received it from USPS. I too am really happy with how it turned out!

Anyhow I just recently picked up a bunch more supplies as you can sort of see in the image below...

Actually that sadly doesn't have any of the really good stuff in it.. I have another box, same size as that one in the picture that is almost full of ONLY me7 harness connectors and OBD2 diagnostic port connectors.. I have atleast enough supplies to build 8 whole boot-mode harnesses whenever anyone needs one. I am updating the OP with fresh up-to-date contact info and details etc.. So refer to the OP once again for all the necessary details to get a hold of me.

I'm going out now to pick up some 1k ohm resistors from a car audio shop a little drive away then I will be set!

Please feel free to ask any questions here or via the contact details in the OP!
Thanks!

I figured I would bump to 3rd page.

In response to post above this, I will PM you when I get my hands on a few of the proper conenctors..
right now I only have connectors for ME7.x ECUs.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

2 more boot-mode harnesses being sent out today buyer's will receive tracking numbers in the coming hours.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

Just got another batch of connectors and OBD2 port connectors + new colors of sleeve. I now have the following colors for the + - and ground leads: light blue sun yellow neon green orange crimson red barbie pink Tan + can order any color you desire (amazon prime + the paracord is available with 1 day pick up at my local amazon pickup location so all I would charge is an extra $5 and of course I wouldn't need any extra time to finish and ship the harness)
As always email me at royce.runyon@gmail.com

royce5950

July 25 Update: Just got a new batch of supplies! + New tools, Got a new soldering iron, more quality solder, Heatshrink... email me anytime royce.runyon@gmail.com

royce5950

P.S I can accept payment in the following methods:

Paypal
Android Pay/Google Wallet
Credit Card/Debit Card (Secure and Encrpyted payment processing by Stripe, invoice would be emailed and there would be a "pay now" button)
Cryptocurrency (I can accept just about any crypto, preferably ETH, ETC, CLO, XMR, ZEC.. etc)

Regardless I make it easy and convenient for you to pay for your harness. And these are very high quality harnesses.

I don't make much money compared to the time and effort I put into making these.. This is mainly just something I enjoy doing for the nefmoto community.
$50 - $60 isn't much to ask when you look at the product I'm providing  compared to the hack job crap harnesses that are being sold all over the internet..

gman86

P.S I can accept payment in the following methods:

Paypal
Android Pay/Google Wallet
Credit Card/Debit Card (Secure and Encrpyted payment processing by Stripe, invoice would be emailed and there would be a "pay now" button)
Cryptocurrency (I can accept just about any crypto, preferably ETH, ETC, CLO, XMR, ZEC.. etc)

Regardless I make it easy and convenient for you to pay for your harness. And these are very high quality harnesses.

I don't make much money compared to the time and effort I put into making these.. This is mainly just something I enjoy doing for the nefmoto community.
$50 - $60 isn't much to ask when you look at the product I'm providing  compared to the hack job crap harnesses that are being sold all over the internet..

Is it still ME7 you're doing or is MED9 or 17 an option?
boy412

July 25 Update: Just got a new batch of supplies! + New tools, Got a new soldering iron, more quality solder, Heatshrink... email me anytime royce.runyon@gmail.com

Hi Royce - Just sent you an email about an ME7 harness (basically the same one you did for Matt). Give me a shout when you have a moment...would like to get this rolling soon'ish.

Wink

-eric-
royce5950

I still have all the little parts for these lying around.. if you @boy412 or anyone else still wants one please let me know and I'd be happy to sell you one. @gman86, if you send me the connector for MED9 or MED17 along with a pinout I can make you one for sure. Its just not easy to acquire the connectors for the MED9 or 17 ECU compared to the ME7 connectors because our parts yard in our area doesnt really stock any cars newer than roughly 2004 rarely is there anything from the year 2005 at our yard.. they are called pick n pull by the way.

sherpagoodness

I'll take one if you're still making them. I have the ecu plugs as well...
royce5950

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2023, 08:13:14 AM »

I decided to start making and selling these again! The reason I quit selling them was because the original price of $50 didn’t really add up to much profit to make it worthwhile.. with the time involved in traveling to source the connectors, the cost the the connectors themselves.. the time and labor involved in creating them.. it just wasn’t enough. I think $90 is a fair price and I hope you all agree. The quality of the harness is something you will surely find yourself using again and again for years more than likely and it’s presentable and professional looking. Will update OP to announce this as well.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: