Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help to find and adjust LDRXN in narrowband 1.8T ECU. 8L0906018M  (Read 4761 times)
fdante

« on: February 25, 2017, 01:57:15 PM »

Dear members,

I am very glad I found this forum. A few weeks ago I decided that I want to remap my own car. Its an Audi TT APX 1.8T.
I am using this .ols file: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=214.0

From comparing my ori and the defined file, I suppose my LDRXN starts at 0x1bf98? However, my problem is that the two portion of the files are so different that worries me. I modified in WinOls the fully defined file to get my boost to a moderate spiking 1.2 bars falling to 1.0 bars. Then I transferred the values to my files using TunerPro, then corrected the checksum using Nyet's me7sum. After uploading, the car was constantly riding at 1500-2000 rpm at idle, when the engine was warm. It certainly seemed unhealthy. I wouldnt even want to go for a test drive.

Can you please give me advice on how to adjust LDRXN on my ECU? A modified ori would do, or an excel table. Anything really, because I seem to get stuck Sad

Regards
Dante

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:02:34 PM by fdante » Logged
fdante

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 02:03:44 PM »

After browsing more in the forum, I think the question should be moved to 'Tuning' section? It may be of more relevance there. Sorry for this.

Dear members,

I am very glad I found this forum. A few weeks ago I decided that I want to remap my own car. Its an Audi TT APX 1.8T.
I am using this .ols file: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=214.0

From comparing my ori and the defined file, I suppose my LDRXN starts at 0x1bf98? However, my problem is that the two portion of the files are so different that worries me. I modified in WinOls the fully defined file to get my boost to a moderate spiking 1.2 bars falling to 1.0 bars. Then I transferred the values to my files using TunerPro, then corrected the checksum using Nyet's me7sum. After uploading, the car was constantly riding at 1500-2000 rpm at idle, when the engine was warm. It certainly seemed unhealthy. I wouldnt even want to go for a test drive.

Can you please give me advice on how to adjust LDRXN on my ECU? A modified ori would do, or an excel table. Anything really, because I seem to get stuck Sad

Regards
Dante

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:05:33 PM by fdante » Logged
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 03:33:56 AM »

After reading this, I think the question is perfectly fine in "Noob Questions".

You can not use a definition file from another ecu!!!!!
you have edited some other map than ldrxn, if you want to tune the 018M you need to find an 018M definition. Or, if you are skilled enough you can align the 2 files and transfer the maps to make your own map pack. It is not very hard, but the offset will be different for most maps. You also need to verify that the data of the maps from the 2 files is the same, or very close.

fdante

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 08:41:04 AM »

I found, modified, and car now runs great.

The question is how can I make a new definition file for my ECU? Please show me an instruction to do that.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 12:23:08 PM »

beyound compare 3
if you have similar definition

ida
if not Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: