Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2002 B5 S4 TIP Tuning question  (Read 3009 times)
Robb_digi

« on: February 26, 2017, 12:15:45 PM »

ive been fiddling with a custom tune using an L box .bin but no matter what i do i have an issue with a p1557 code followed by a soft limp mode. Wich is an underboost issue. ive tried following the jude tune/stage one tune thread to see what im missing but have no idea whats missing. i have also figured out that if i just flash the Lbox .bin i only boost to about 7psi and while its smooth its not the same as my AAbox apears to boost. I always hit around 9-11psi and settle at 8 with my stock bin. i guess id like some input if theres something im missing here. im still figuring out how to log using me7Logger and will do the work to get that as well if it helps. anyway if theres anyone out there whos tuned an aa box with a tip and has some input im all ears.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »

You're not going to get anywhere until you post logs.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Robb_digi

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 06:32:57 AM »

That's what I thought right now I'm just having trouble logging with me7L it never saves for me I think its my PC. I'll post back soon once I figure out that issue. I'm almost positive its my tune being way off or missing something because so far everything I've tried gives me a positive deviation. And I am only getting about 15-20% of requested. I've got a lot more research to do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: