Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inside the NefMoto Leaked Tuned Files  (Read 4152 times)
ibizaCUPRA18t

« on: November 25, 2017, 03:09:43 PM »

Hi,

Some time ago, this guy on this forum posted random tuned files for different cars and mostly 1.8t until he disappeared from the thread suddenly. I forgot the username I'm afraid.
So however, I decided to delve into the files myself using a 032 HS definition file to check out 1.8t HL and HN Tuned files he shared. There was Stage 1, 2,3 and 4 for each. I go into the files, and what do I see? Basically, stage 1 is a stronger than stage 4 file. And stage 1 through 3 are exactly the same. Forget that; I looked into the tables and I saw some really weird patterns, especially on LDRXN.

Forgive me, I might be wrong, the files may be done for a different-over-stock turbo, but that LDRXN curve looks like it rises, falls, then rises again. One thing that surprised me though, is the PID maps were set up fairly well, compared to the stock bin. Here are some of the files, may you want to check them out for yourself. Please DO NOT flash these into your own car, I have not tested them yet.

Some of you may be better at giving this a good look, so go ahead and share your thoughts.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »

garbage. almost nothing of use that can be learned from any of those.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tfsikiller

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 10:28:53 PM »

I agree
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 01:03:42 AM »

I agree
i looked at the stage 1 for 5 min. lamfa is stock, ldr diag maps are percentage changes, lamfa makes no sense and zx is stock, kfzw blanket % increase for most of table, iop  few  % changes to last row, irl % change to the last 1/3 of the table % increase, kfldmx % whole table, bts fueling has odd changes

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: