Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06a 906 018 aq bosch me3.8 FGATO calculation  (Read 3999 times)
naach_

« on: March 13, 2017, 03:53:52 AM »

Hello guys, good days from Spain, I have in this case an adjustment of injectors for 1.8t AGU, I understand that FGATO is the map to modify, but I have doubts of its calculation, as would be the ideal way to find out its approximate value? Are there any injection latency maps like TEMIN or TEMINVA in ME7? Thanks in advance for all help from this forum, very happy to be able to participate. The current ECU is mounted on a A4 model B5 AEB with this ECU.
naach_

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 02:47:08 AM »

Is incredible as thousands of topics related to this receive more quickly reply and many more users than my post, are simple doubts that we can all have and I would like to get a reply, either negative or positive, just some education, it is difficult to believe For me that in this forum of people understood nobody knows how to calculate approximately the right amount of FGATO, I expect someone to reply to my messages. I feel ignored. Thanks
overspeed

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 07:34:49 AM »

this forum is mostly for ME7 ECUS...

FGATO is a factor, if your injector is 25% bigger just compensate it (20% lower by the way)... no rocket science here...

Yes, there is MINIMAL injector time, look for minimale TE

and voltage correction factor

Your ECU has a OLS file floating here for years !!!!
naach_

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 04:51:02 AM »

this forum is mostly for ME7 ECUS...

FGATO is a factor, if your injector is 25% bigger just compensate it (20% lower by the way)... no rocket science here...

Yes, there is MINIMAL injector time, look for minimale TE

and voltage correction factor

Your ECU has a OLS file floating here for years !!!!

I know it and downloaded it, but I did not look for the maps as such. They are located, only the most correct way to do the calculation,
eliotroyano

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 01:00:19 PM »

I know it and downloaded it, but I did not look for the maps as such. They are located, only the most correct way to do the calculation,

There some 1.8T M383 definitions around there, and the main difference is that maps are located in different address. Just offset the maps and you will start to find all the info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: