Pages: [1]
Author Topic: please help po600 I'm stranded flashed .bin went for test drive shut car off  (Read 3318 times)
ben2401

I shut the car off, parked, went to start back up and it would only crank. Nefmoto will not connect, ELM 327/ Torque Pro shows po600. Tiptronic PRNDL is lit up in the screen. Clearing code makes cluster and shift console lights flash 3x. How can I get the car running? Do I need a tow?
Mikhail

Flash boot mode. This thread is galletto download
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=639.0title=
You  probably can use the same cable than nefmoto.
adam-

Checksum error and now you have a brick.  Bootmode recovery.
ben2401

Thanks for the replies. Got a Mbox 4D0 906 018M ecu at the junkyard for $150 and it seems to work fine for now. Pretty sure CHbox and Mbox for 2001 A4 1.8t AWM are interchangeable. Would it matter if tip or not? Do I need to recode anything? Really lucky as I need the car tonight. After thinking it over I may have flashed my stock CHbox ecu with a euro file with immo - would that be the cause of the no start and solid PRNDL lights? Do I need a Galetto 1260 and corresponding software to access boot mode or does Nefmoto support it now? Would like to get the original ecu up and running as a backup/test mule. Thanks again.
adam-

Stop flashing random files onto it and you'll be fine. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: