Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Adjusting TVUB  (Read 3241 times)
HelperC

« on: March 20, 2017, 10:25:28 AM »

It may have been asked before but I have done some reading and haven't got a concrete answer.  Please link me to something if I missed it.

When adjusting TVUB for bigger injectors is it ok to change the axis data of voltage to match up with the data sheet I have for the bigger injector?

I.E If stock max voltage is 15.97v in the axis and the data sheet is only showing me 15v for it's last value can I change the axis data to 15 in my file or would it be better to do the math and scale the number a bit down for 15.97v?

Is there any pros and cons to adjusting axis data on TVUB?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 10:44:36 AM »

Absolutely ok to change axis data. As far as I know it is not shared by any other table.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
HelperC

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 10:52:40 AM »

Nyet thanks for the quick reply.  Much appreciated. 

I was going through the s4wiki and noticing that the conversion factor for krkte is 0.000111 which I have been using.  However, in an audi TT damos file I have acquired the conversion factor is 0.002133.  Any input on this at all?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 11:01:29 AM »

Nyet thanks for the quick reply.  Much appreciated. 

I was going through the s4wiki and noticing that the conversion factor for krkte is 0.000111 which I have been using.  However, in an audi TT damos file I have acquired the conversion factor is 0.002133.  Any input on this at all?

No, but I do know that conversion factors can vary.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
HelperC

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 11:21:29 AM »

Got it.  I will make it a point to gather the appropriate damos for a file and double check conversion factors before making changes.  I imagine if someone assumed the .000111 ratio is law throughout all me7 files this could cause a lot of head bangings against the wall trying to dial in larger injectors. 

I am in the process of trying some 386 injectors on my awp engine so gathering krkte and tvub values from a 225 file should help.  Also messing with some 440 green giants hence my first post Smiley

Again, your response and time is much appreciated Nyet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: