Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MSR - fast & slow ASR mod  (Read 5095 times)
boostaddict1989

« on: March 25, 2017, 01:33:03 PM »

Got what i think are the most up to date M box xdf files. Having trouble adding or finding maps that are on the wiki. Im trying to disable MSR and downtune/disable fast ASR while keeping slow ASR. Trying to grab someones attention that doesnt mind holding my hand through this part. help lol
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 02:05:15 PM »

ALL of the maps in the wiki are in the latest .xdf file.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 02:20:10 PM »

BTW I don't think we got a completely conclusive answer either.. I haven't had time to dig through the FR or experiment.

Unfortunately, this is not actually a noob topic!

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
boostaddict1989

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »

ALL of the maps in the wiki are in the latest .xdf file.

Mind linking it to me please?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 01:12:33 AM »

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Tuning_your_ECU

ECUx Plot

boostaddict1989

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 07:21:17 AM »

Yeah like I couldnt find that myself... Youre annoying bro. You need to get over yourself. This is a forum on the internet and you act like king shit just because you know a little bit about programming? Go diddle yourself with your wiki.
cerips

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 10:43:53 AM »

Wow, what a stellar attitude Shocked
vwaudiguy

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 11:40:52 AM »

Yeah like I couldnt find that myself... Youre annoying bro. You need to get over yourself. This is a forum on the internet and you act like king shit just because you know a little bit about programming? Go diddle yourself with your wiki.

Wow man. WTF is wrong with you? The link he provided (that you found yourself) has everything you need. Did you read it? Nobody here is under any obligation to help you, especially when you treat everyone else like an asshole. Bro.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 11:47:15 AM by vwaudiguy » Logged

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
boostaddict1989

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 11:59:23 AM »

Wow man. WTF is wrong with you? The link he provided (that you found yourself) has everything you need. Did you read it? Nobody here is under any obligation to help you, especially when you treat everyone else like an asshole. Bro.
It's nothing wrong with me. Ive seem a pattern of this guy being really snoody to the noobs. Im not being an asshole to anyone else. Im not the asshole at all. Unless hes some dickbag, he wouldnt be acting like this for years. Look at the forum... lol

I did just figure out I misunderstood how this software worked on that level and that you cant just enter everything into what i thought was a map.
4ringpieces

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 03:36:25 PM »

Looking back through your posts you've been a douche to many people's replies whenever you don't get your answers given to you on a plate.

So I conclude that you sir are a freeloading douche. You'll soon find out nothing deeply detailed is given up easily around here after cry baby responses.
boostaddict1989

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 04:03:02 PM »

Looking back through your posts you've been a douche to many people's replies whenever you don't get your answers given to you on a plate.

So I conclude that you sir are a freeloading douche. You'll soon find out nothing deeply detailed is given up easily around here after cry baby responses.

Skittles and titties.
Yeah? To who? Ive been chill to anyone whos been chill with me. Thats all I have to say about that.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 05:08:36 PM »

? The link to the latest XDF is there.

No reason to get so salty.

ECUx Plot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: