Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No start condition when adding NLS/LC code  (Read 3378 times)
KasperH

« on: March 26, 2017, 08:06:00 AM »

I have been fighting this problem some time now, the code works fine and doesn't give death code when started and stopped several times.
But as soon I take a drive and park it, I can't start it again and it has stored the death code on the EEPROM so I have to recover it to get going again.

Anybody else dealt with this problem before? And/or know what's going wrong?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 08:07:38 AM »

Model?
Engine?
Software version?
Key info missing...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pynoxim

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 09:28:30 AM »

I have been fighting this problem some time now, the code works fine and doesn't give death code when started and stopped several times.
But as soon I take a drive and park it, I can't start it again and it has stored the death code on the EEPROM so I have to recover it to get going again.

Anybody else dealt with this problem before? And/or know what's going wrong?

Whatever it is that you use to checksum your file is not doing the checksum correctly for the added custom code.

In my experience the LC/NLS code on this site works fine for my 06A 906 032 HS/HK but not on my 06A 906 012 M. Both ME7.5, ECU Layout is different by a slight amount. This is using ME7Sum.
KasperH

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 10:40:44 AM »

Model?
Engine?
Software version?
Key info missing...

Sorry, was in a hurry when I wrote it Tongue

AUQ with 06A906032HN V002

And it's setzi's code Smiley

Whatever it is that you use to checksum your file is not doing the checksum correctly for the added custom code.

In my experience the LC/NLS code on this site works fine for my 06A 906 032 HS/HK but not on my 06A 906 012 M. Both ME7.5, ECU Layout is different by a slight amount. This is using ME7Sum.

I'm using me7 correction, so basically I'm using me7sum/check Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: