Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need orignal .bin for 06A906032SM 2005 mk4 jetta gli 1.8t awp 6 speed  (Read 6667 times)
gli_guse

orignal bin for 06A906032SM, please post if anyone has this file, in need! thanks in advanced! Smiley
SB_GLI

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 06:48:14 PM »

what are you looking to do?  there are plenty of other MKIV binaries that will work just fine.  If you are looking to start tuning your own car, find a binary that is well defined and use that.
gli_guse

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 09:56:01 PM »

what are you looking to do?  there are plenty of other MKIV binaries that will work just fine.  If you are looking to start tuning your own car, find a binary that is well defined and use that.
im just trying to find the bin file that will match my engine id, i want to log and everything goes right until i hit start log, it says engine id mismatched and ive tried a lot of different bin files they all dont work Sad, if you could throw me one maybe you have by chance to test? that'd be awesome! i also have my engine id if you need that to help me out haha just let me know!
KasperH

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 02:17:33 AM »

im just trying to find the bin file that will match my engine id, i want to log and everything goes right until i hit start log, it says engine id mismatched and ive tried a lot of different bin files they all dont work Sad, if you could throw me one maybe you have by chance to test? that'd be awesome! i also have my engine id if you need that to help me out haha just let me know!

It more or less sounds like you're using a configuration file from another person(and engine)
Have you made the configuration file yourself from an .ecu file you created from your own .bin file?
SB_GLI

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 05:07:55 AM »

i want to log

You can always read your ecu to get the binary.   If it's tuned and locked, you'd need to read it in bootmode.
gli_guse

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 10:56:22 AM »

It more or less sounds like you're using a configuration file from another person(and engine)
Have you made the configuration file yourself from an .ecu file you created from your own .bin file?
i cant get my bin file my self thats the problem haha, i have windows 8 and my cable that i have will work with lemmiwinks and stuff but when i try to read my ecu from the nefmoto flasher my cable wont come up bc i cant further the installation with windows 8 i need 7 or xp..Sad
gli_guse

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 10:57:12 AM »

You can always read your ecu to get the binary.   If it's tuned and locked, you'd need to read it in bootmode.
thats the problem, i can read whats on vc lite but my cable wont read on nef moto flasher Sad
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 11:30:04 AM »

Posted to wrong forum. Moved.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
KasperH

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 02:15:25 PM »

Just out of pure curiosity, what are you going to use the logs for if you can't even flash your car?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: