Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
Author Topic: DSG DQ250 Tuning  (Read 168072 times)
untilnow

« Reply #330 on: September 21, 2023, 02:33:00 AM »

Regarding timing; if it's added, thus increasing engine torque at load X, will the respective changes need to be made in IOP load point X or is timing factored in internally and torque "corrected" before the final torque figure is reported?

Tried reading the FR but couldn't figure this one out, hoping this can help myself and others get a grips with correct torque reporting!  Grin
prj

« Reply #331 on: September 21, 2023, 03:01:31 AM »

Look at ignition angle efficiency calculations.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
untilnow

« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2023, 09:37:02 AM »

Look at ignition angle efficiency calculations.

I've searched and searched, I can't figure it out  Embarrassed

Could you point me in the right direction?
prj

« Reply #333 on: October 06, 2023, 11:51:15 AM »

Open the Alfa ME7.3 english FR and look how miist_w gets calculated.

Log your car properly.
untilnow

« Reply #334 on: October 06, 2023, 12:37:26 PM »

Open the Alfa ME7.3 english FR and look how miist_w gets calculated.

miist_w is the output of KFMIOP which is corrected by lambda and ignition angle efficiency (mdverl_w?) by subtraction and then the result is multiplied by MDNORM to make torque, I need to look into how mdverl_w is calculated.  Tongue

*edit

I see mdverl_w is motor torque loss so miist_w is where the lambda and ignition angle efficiencies are factored in, that's why you suggested it lol
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 12:56:30 PM by untilnow » Logged
Rolplay

« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2023, 12:50:38 PM »

miist_w is the output of KFMIOP which is corrected by lambda and ignition angle efficiency (mdverl_w?) by subtraction and then the result is multiplied by MDNORM to make torque, I need to look into how mdverl_w is calculated.  Tongue

*edit

I see mdverl_w is motor torque loss so miist_w is where the lambda and ignition angle efficiencies are factored in, that's why you suggested it lol

Hi! This is a new information for me, so thanks for sharing. Currently i'm struggling with my dsg DQ250 on my audi s3 8p. I've had a dsg rebuild (new flywheel, new oem clutch pack, cleaned mechatronics, new filters, oil, etc.) After rebuild, if i use more than 60% throttle, the car "push/pulls" between shifts. No clicking sound or anything, just the little stopping between gears at high load. Any idea whats the problem?
I have stock ECU and TCU software. The car is stock except a decat downpipe, lambda(1) is on the car still, lambda(2) is not connected, and it throws check engine light also. Can it be the problem? I thought lambda(2) is only for correction and the lambda(1) is what really matters.

+1: Anyone knows what is the standard clutch pressure? The car only pulls above 10-10.5bar clutch pressure, its very smooth with 9.5 bar, same torque logged at both pressures (370nm), just higher throttle
kirukisu

« Reply #336 on: January 02, 2024, 04:30:18 AM »

Hey. Is there a table for clutch "grabbing" RPM vs throttle pedal % when taking off from a standstill ?
What are the names? I have to alter these so the car dont roll from standstill uphill, needs to be done for D and R.
prj

« Reply #337 on: January 02, 2024, 06:52:26 AM »

What are the names? I have to alter these so the car dont roll from standstill uphill, needs to be done for D and R.

This is called stall speed in automatic transmission (stalldrehzahl).
If you make it too low you will have huge turbolag and if you make it too low at low pedal angle then you will stall/bog the engine.

Log your car properly.
MirXas

« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2024, 01:25:35 PM »

Depending on the car and abs model, you need to enable/retrofit hill hold assist.
kirukisu

« Reply #339 on: January 04, 2024, 02:03:54 PM »

Depending on the car and abs model, you need to enable/retrofit hill hold assist.

I dont want to do it with autohold, i'm going to try with standstill maps.
razor1199

« Reply #340 on: April 13, 2024, 11:30:13 AM »

Hey,
I'm trying to change shift points in Fxx Superb 2.0TDI 170HP, is this correct way to make it? Names/id's in mappack may be mixed up, I was guessing correct map by RPM's.
Here is dump (ori/mod/kp)
EanDem

« Reply #341 on: April 13, 2024, 11:38:10 PM »

Yes - there is way. You need maps pointing in correct locations. Two ways to aquire that - find any floating in internet ols and via map search nail it to required locations, second - buy mappack or use any online tool.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  

Jump to: