Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
Author Topic: DSG DQ250 Tuning  (Read 167749 times)
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2017, 12:34:59 AM »

try first dsg 4200rpm and ecu 3600 not work ..

Which map are you editing?

E85oholic
sonique

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2017, 03:24:14 AM »

dsg tcu incrase launch rpm 3000 -->4200 this rpm working not problem
but i set ecu launch control 3600 and relase brake ,car not start, just revving 3600 ....
mbkr89

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2017, 06:40:27 AM »

try using mapanalyser to compare the files.

It allows you to overlay the files in line graph form, 2d, and match up the maps. Using the start address of the known map you can find the start address of the unknown file..

What mapanalyser you talk about ?
nauris

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2017, 04:18:13 AM »

I've tried the 800ms to 40ms in "Filter time Brake detected for startup LaunchControl"
and it improved the start of LC drastically
it was "KusLauchFiltBrEinst_ko" map.
Also about the LC in the engine and LC in the DSG i used 4500rpm LC in engine and 4680rpm in dsg and it is working fine.
trying to figure out how to make more pressure because i have a little bit of slipping when going from 1st to 2nd after launching.
Would be nice to get some help on this  Huh
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2017, 08:04:17 AM »

I've tried the 800ms to 40ms in "Filter time Brake detected for startup LaunchControl"
Also about the LC in the engine and LC in the DSG i used 4500rpm LC in engine and 4680rpm in dsg and it is working fine.
trying to figure out how to make more pressure because i have a little bit of slipping when going from 1st to 2nd after launching.

Im interested as well Smiley

E85oholic
KmosK04

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2017, 08:16:08 AM »

I don't think anyone will share this... Smiley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gt-innovation

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2017, 04:20:02 AM »

In general you will have to raise the mA on the valves and the Hauptdruck. one of the key maps that will allow you that is Sollstrom fuer Hauptdruckventil (HdrPHauptZuI_kf_z) do not forget to fix the axis on every refference to bars.The are other tricks too but since you have the definitions you can search.
THANAS

Yes.

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2017, 05:27:55 AM »

I don't think anyone will share this... Smiley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then they don't belong on a DIY, knowledge sharing forum.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2017, 11:25:54 AM »

Agreed.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
gt-innovation

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2017, 02:03:35 AM »

A lot of members are doing this for a leaving including me.As other people do i choose to give just enough information(in what i know) so someone can be motivated to search read and test.From my point of view it is not so good to criticize every member while you have only 19 posts sharing almost nothing.Further more i do not see any contribution in this particular matter from you(Dq250) which is actually what are members talking about.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 02:06:28 AM by gt-innovation » Logged
eliotroyano

« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2017, 04:45:40 AM »

A lot of members are doing this for a leaving including me.As other people do i choose to give just enough information(in what i know) so someone can be motivated to search read and test.From my point of view it is not so good to criticize every member while you have only 19 posts sharing almost nothing.Further more i do not see any contribution in this particular matter from you(Dq250) which is actually what are members talking about.
Totally agreed. DIY and sharing it is not the same. I think.

Enviado desde mi BLU LIFE ONE X mediante Tapatalk
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2017, 11:27:30 AM »

The criticism is valid no matter who it comes from.

99% of the real problem comes from people who know things but only take, never share, not from the clueless who don't know anything.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
gman86

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2017, 05:26:08 PM »

The criticism is valid no matter who it comes from.

99% of the real problem comes from people who know things but only take, never share, not from the clueless who don't know anything.

This. I've noticed a few "senior" figures on this page only really seem to turn up to slap down those who've sinned either from chatting shit or simply interpreting wrong.

I can't help but wonder why they're still here other than to give their ego a quick nudge when they're feeling low.

A lot of folk will be on here to satisfy a fleeting hobby and will disappear again. Others will actively contribute where they can (I try my best, albeit only from what I've learned thus far from MED9). I doubt very much the next APR is waiting in the wings to hoover up any nugget of info to dominate the tuning industry. If you're worried about some shit little backstreet garage with a cloned Kess stealing business, then you've got a shit business yourself. A very closed and immature industry. It's sad, especially when you look at how open the parent IT industry is.
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2017, 08:43:28 AM »

This. I've noticed a few "senior" figures on this page only really seem to turn up to slap down those who've sinned either from chatting shit or simply interpreting wrong.

I can't help but wonder why they're still here other than to give their ego a quick nudge when they're feeling low.

A lot of folk will be on here to satisfy a fleeting hobby and will disappear again. Others will actively contribute where they can (I try my best, albeit only from what I've learned thus far from MED9). I doubt very much the next APR is waiting in the wings to hoover up any nugget of info to dominate the tuning industry. If you're worried about some shit little backstreet garage with a cloned Kess stealing business, then you've got a shit business yourself. A very closed and immature industry. It's sad, especially when you look at how open the parent IT industry is.

agree 100%...

Now just wait for it..

E85oholic
nauris

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2017, 04:37:53 AM »

In general you will have to raise the mA on the valves and the Hauptdruck. one of the key maps that will allow you that is Sollstrom fuer Hauptdruckventil (HdrPHauptZuI_kf_z) do not forget to fix the axis on every refference to bars.The are other tricks too but since you have the definitions you can search.

TANK YOU for the hints!
will try to figure this out and will inform you guys about the results!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: