Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Immo off help  (Read 3538 times)
Usernameno1willtake

« on: April 16, 2017, 12:25:06 AM »

I've got a 2004 audi a6 2.7t quatro I was able to pull the eeprom bin file from the ECU and retrieve my SKU to program my gauge cluster to my ECU due to the fact I shorted out my original cluster. Somebody flashed a IMMO off file and now my car doesn't idle right and when I push the gas pedal there's absolutely no change in my RPMs I would really appreciate if somebody could help me out I have the gauge cluster SKC and the ECU SKC along with the original read out of the ECU could somebody please help me out with this I really don't care if the cluster is married to the ECU or not I just want my car up and running it's going on 3 weeks now that I've been reading and studying and can't quite figure it out
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 12:30:55 AM »

I've got a 2004 audi a6 2.7t quatro I was able to pull the eeprom bin file from the ECU and retrieve my SKU to program my gauge cluster to my ECU due to the fact I shorted out my original cluster. Somebody flashed a IMMO off file and now my car doesn't idle right and when I push the gas pedal there's absolutely no change in my RPMs I would really appreciate if somebody could help me out I have the gauge cluster SKC and the ECU SKC along with the original read out of the ECU could somebody please help me out with this I really don't care if the cluster is married to the ECU or not I just want my car up and running it's going on 3 weeks now that I've been reading and studying and can't quite figure it out

SORRY ( couldnt figure out how to upload file right away)
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 12:34:49 AM »

agian sorry  Grin
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 12:56:31 AM »

eeprom chip
Dave9n3

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 03:20:12 AM »

Hi, Try this

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: