Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How increase more in a warmup map that arrives on maximum(dec255) in M3.8.2?  (Read 5021 times)
Gulfstream

Hi

I put a great flow injectors, and to correct the mixture in idle partial and wot, I had to reduce the main injection in 50%.
But after i make it, even if I increase the maximum of the warmup map, I do not reach the mixture I need. How can I increase beyond the maximum? After the map reaches dec255?

wait your help!

Smiley
Gulfstream

nobody?

I reduce the Fgato ins 55%, and it take effects on warmup map. I use etanol, so, i need to increase +- 80% in wamup map, but when i decrease 55% in Fgato, if i increasse the alll warmup map to maxium, still fails, i need to increase more 30% to compensate the fgato reduction. But how i can increase more fuel in warmup, the map is one point to reach the top (255points)?
curamrdan

You can try to rise fgat0 somehow back up, and lower main fuel correction table, to set warmed fuelling where it needs to be. That will have an effect, that all other compensation/correction fuel tables work more.
But from my ethanol experience, you just want to rise fuel at cranking. Once engine running, it definately doesnt need wild changes in warmup phase compare to normal gasoline(assuming, if you have warmed fuelling spot on)
There is also KHFM constant...
Gulfstream

You can try to rise fgat0 somehow back up, and lower main fuel correction table, to set warmed fuelling where it needs to be. That will have an effect, that all other compensation/correction fuel tables work more.
But from my ethanol experience, you just want to rise fuel at cranking. Once engine running, it definately doesnt need wild changes in warmup phase compare to normal gasoline(assuming, if you have warmed fuelling spot on)

I will try it!

In other engine, with 550cc injectors, the engine just works fine with original fgato, and reducing the parcial load lambda map in 55%. Changing fgato, the results was not good.
Gulfstream

whats the map of "main fuel correction table"?
Gulfstream

and i think if i rise fgato, i will have problems in hot start! I reduce the TLST.0 / TLST.1 in 80% and have to reduce more do perfectly hot start, if i rise fgato, it problably afect hot start! And if i reduce TLST.0 / TLST.1, afects cold start, and i will have to rise cold stark faktor too!
curamrdan

KFLF map, sure we think about same map.  I mean rise fgato a bit to help cold start, but not as much to affect hot start if you have this kind of experience. You must test it and find the right balance of course.
overspeed

You are using E100 ?

Temperature lower than 17~16°C will cease any vapor emission ... You'll count only on mechanical atomization to help  you burn moisture.

At this point your problem is not warm  table but wall weting
overspeed

PS: deal with advance will  help you a lot
Gulfstream

KFLF map, sure we think about same map.  I mean rise fgato a bit to help cold start, but not as much to affect hot start if you have this kind of experience. You must test it and find the right balance of course.

Sorry for delay!

Yes E100.

If i increase more in fgato, the idle stay rich! Instead, if decrease, i get more power, but the warmpup now is on the maximum, if i decrease the warmup it will get worse.

My TLST.0 / TLST.1 is on the maxium that i can decrease (95%) and hot start just if a step on the trottle a little to get more air.

I just have this problems just in passat 1.8 20v with 550cc inectors, in a m7.1 v6, was easy with no big injectors!

Gulfstream

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 09:04:28 AM »

yes KFLF.

Gulfstream

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 12:27:08 PM »

TEMIN take effect on start fuel? (TLST)

Gulfstream

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2020, 04:59:25 PM »

You are using E100 ?

Temperature lower than 17~16°C will cease any vapor emission ... You'll count only on mechanical atomization to help  you burn moisture.

At this point your problem is not warm  table but wall weting

If i increase FGATO the warmup stay perfect, but affects when hot!
Gulfstream

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2020, 05:59:00 PM »

Smiley
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 08:32:53 PM by Gulfstream » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: