Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.1 Cat-off, secondary Air pump off  (Read 3180 times)
miniCotulla

« on: April 19, 2017, 07:59:14 AM »

Hello,

I have a 2.7T where I need to turn off the error codes for the small catalytic converters and the error codes for the secondary air pump, can someone help me with that?

I used VAGSuite for my 1.9TDI, is there a similar simple program for the ME7.1?

Later I want to add more power, but it's an automatic so do I need to adjust gearbox ecu also?

I have an ME7.1 from a tuned 2.7T(~380hp), is there a way to read the ECU on "bench-mode" with MPPS (with the EDC15 it's possible)?

Would it be possible to just flash the tuned file, because it was a stick shift and the new one is an automatic?

Maybe anybody with XDF file for TunerPro?

In the Attachement there is the original file!

miniCotulla

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 08:00:25 AM »

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

ME7.1 Cat-off, secondary Air pump off« on: Today at 07:59:14 AM »
Reply with Quote Modify
Hello,

I have a 2.7T where I need to turn off the error codes for the small catalytic converters and the error codes for the secondary air pump, can someone help me with that?

I used VAGSuite for my 1.9TDI, is there a similar simple program for the ME7.1?

Later I want to add more power, but it's an automatic so do I need to adjust gearbox ecu also?

I have an ME7.1 from a tuned 2.7T(~380hp), is there a way to read the ECU on "bench-mode" with MPPS (with the EDC15 it's possible)?

Would it be possible to just flash the tuned file, because it was a stick shift and the new one is an automatic?

Maybe anybody with XDF file for TunerPro?

In the Attachement there is the original file!
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 09:09:05 AM »

Please don't cross post.

Also, all of this is covered in the s4wiki, not to mention the stickies here.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: