Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Collaborative develpment vs proprietary and abandonware software.  (Read 2207 times)
mister t

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 01:19:53 AM »

Seems kinda secret handshake to me.  Tongue

Nah, just my logon credentials for a subscription site that has some very useful Bosch info that someone with software development skills may be able to put to good use. Just don't want to advertise which one seeing I pay for access to it.
thegtiman

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 05:35:11 AM »

Of course I would.

I would happily pay for the end product.
mister t

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 03:09:51 AM »

I would happily pay for the end product.

As I'm sure many would for a good, well developed product.

Hell I spent $50 buying BMW flashing software just because I wanted to encourage the fellow who made it to keep at it.
vwaudiguy

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »

Nah, just my logon credentials for a subscription site that has some very useful Bosch info that someone with software development skills may be able to put to good use. Just don't want to advertise which one seeing I pay for access to it.

I retract my comment. Smiley

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
gman86

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 01:44:32 AM »

Rough idea what it's got? I'm always looking for something worth starting a group collab on
mister t

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 07:05:39 AM »

Rough idea what it's got? I'm always looking for something worth starting a group collab on

A bunch of tuning files for more recent ECU's (nothing really that special, but it's a good starting point for research).

But more to the point of this thread, it has almost a terabyte of DAMOS and internal documents,ECU development tools/applications, etc... which appear to be lifted straight from Bosch's servers... Wink
gman86

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2017, 09:09:00 PM »

A bunch of tuning files for more recent ECU's (nothing really that special, but it's a good starting point for research).

But more to the point of this thread, it has almost a terabyte of DAMOS and internal documents,ECU development tools/applications, etc... which appear to be lifted straight from Bosch's servers... Wink

Happy to pay for access ...
Sudmerator

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 10:46:21 AM »

This topic was interesting to read lol...egos aside. It was enjoyable.
vwaudiguy

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 09:58:27 PM »

Happy to pay for access ...

Same here.  Smiley

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: