Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21
Author Topic: LC/NLS  (Read 208655 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2019, 10:24:38 PM »

Dump the ASM you actually wrote, and describe what each line is trying to do.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2019, 01:02:38 AM »

Hi all.
I wrote the function in my ecu file from (8N0906018H  - 0004 version - maybe this is a problem) audi tt BAM engine, at AAFEC address and variables begin from 17D00
Ftomn - 0
Ignition cut duration - 200
Launch rpm 4500
SpeedThreshold 5km/h
RPMThreshold - 5500
AccelPed - 90%
CoolantTemp - 75degree
LAUNCH works ok but NLS don't work. The car running like without NLS in any gear.
Cluch and throttle sensors are ok.

I attached my file and ecu def.
If somebody had an ideea please give me your advice.
Many thanks in advance for your time.

hi tao13, do you have a cutoff?

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
tao13

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2019, 10:09:24 PM »

hi
i wrote the function directly in winols as hex values
not used the asm
i used the pdf from nefmoto

SQT - i think you refer to ignition cut duration and if yes it is 200ms

thanks again
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2019, 10:35:56 PM »

i wrote the function directly in winols as hex values

Why did you do that instead of doing your own ASM?

Merged with master moron thread

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Sparechris987

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2019, 10:57:23 PM »

Hey guys so ive been looking around on here trying to find a xdf file for my 01 s4 I believe it’s a H box I bought a tune threw a guy on instagram for 150$ for stage 2, Egt delete, rear o2 delete and anti lag also converted my box to a M box aka what VCDS SAYS  but when I got to do anti lag I start pinging really bad I tried talking to the guy about how I think it’s the tune and he keeps swearing up and down it’s not the tune something’s wrong with my car I’m a tech at a dealer not saying I know everything about my car but I’d know if my car has somthing wrong with it I was trying to be right I downloaded tuner pro went to the s4 wiki and got the Xdf file they have on there website and took it into tuner pro along with his tune  was looking around it getting very confused lol but one thing I was trying to do was add more fuel during anti lag because I think I’m running lean I added a octane booster hoppling for a better result in my car but nope so basically was wondering if someone can help me out with the right  XDF an tuning anti lag and fueling chart because I don’t know how to yet also the wiki was saying I need a check sum to correct the tune or the car won’t sart?  Any info appreciated  maybe even Stop using tuner pro idk noob over here just want anitlag and no lift shift lol thanks you guys sorry if it’s a sheeet show here
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2019, 11:02:01 PM »

Hey guys so ive been looking around on here trying to find a xdf file for my 01 s4 I believe it’s a H box I bought a tune threw a guy on instagram for 150$ for stage 2, Egt delete, rear o2 delete and anti lag also converted my box to a M box aka what VCDS SAYS  but when I got to do anti lag I start pinging really bad I tried talking to the guy about how I think it’s the tune and he keeps swearing up and down it’s not the tune something’s wrong with my car I’m a tech at a dealer not saying I know everything about my car but I’d know if my car has somthing wrong with it I was trying to be right I downloaded tuner pro went to the s4 wiki and got the Xdf file they have on there website and took it into tuner pro along with his tune  was looking around it getting very confused lol but one thing I was trying to do was add more fuel during anti lag because I think I’m running lean I added a octane booster hoppling for a better result in my car but nope so basically was wondering if someone can help me out with the right  XDF an tuning anti lag and fueling chart because I don’t know how to yet also the wiki was saying I need a check sum to correct the tune or the car won’t sart?  Any info appreciated  maybe even Stop using tuner pro idk noob over here just want anitlag and no lift shift lol thanks you guys sorry if it’s a sheeet show here

Merged with master NLS thread.

If you really want help with pinging, ditch the NLS and fix that. Don't bother with NLS. Throw it out and dont look back. 99.9999999% of tunes have a buggy useless version patched in via a script they have zero clue what is doing.

Once you ditch NLS, post logs of any remaining issues here, and we will try to help.

ECUx Plot

mutzicu

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2019, 10:14:42 AM »

I was trying today to activate LC. I've read the 39 page topic twice but I can't get it properly working.
I have the small 512kB bin... Managed to use the launch.php script. It works, partially, as it starts the ignition cut, but then it won't old rpm as it's supposed to... it goes to redline. It's extremely frustratiing... spent over 8 hours around it with no luck... NLS seems to be working though. I've attached a log with the relevant variables, also the variable settings. Script works well, had to specify some adresses though:

launch.php ecu.bin dump.bin 0x74fc0 0x7A000
finding tsrldyn...
found: 380C2C
finding vfil_w...
found: 380CAA
finding nmot_w...
found: 00F874
finding wped...
found: 380A56
finding tmotlin...
found: 384881
finding B_kuppl (clutch pedal)...
found: 00FD42.2
finding b_br (brems), brake pedal...
found: 00FD40.14
Memory Layout: 29F400 Found
Found usable status flag variable at 0x00FD98
FTOMN found: 16337
FTOMN IS: 05
FTOMN CHANGED TO 0x00
Using space given by argument for code cave..
space located at: 0x74fc0
Using space given by argument for launch control configuration variables..
space located at: 0x7a000
using 0x384FF0 for NLS Counter variable
Finding the offset for call to the code cave..
call will be located at: 0x73f6e

I have tried varios combinations with FTOMN 00, 01, 02 - all without success....
Script used is from github

Any ideas?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2019, 10:38:49 AM »

Split, merged with master thread.

ECUx Plot

mutzicu

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2019, 12:00:26 PM »

There's no rush replying to my previous post... I will probably need one day to recover my recently bricked ecu LOL
mutzicu

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2019, 06:04:55 AM »

Situation saved, bricked ecu recovered.... now getting back to the 2 step?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2019, 08:49:23 AM »

Situation saved, bricked ecu recovered.... now getting back to the 2 step?

Have you read the whole thread here?

ECUx Plot

miranok1992

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2019, 12:30:55 PM »

Please need Launch control and antilag for 1,8T ecu 06A906032LP 0261207955 367518.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2019, 12:34:13 PM »

Please need Launch control and antilag for 1,8T ecu 06A906032LP 0261207955 367518.

Split, merged with master thread.

Not a great start.

ECUx Plot

shelev

« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2019, 12:35:02 AM »

Hello !
Please help implement lunch control for ECU 8E0909518AF_363573.
I tried to do this using Launch.PHP, but Launch either does not work, or the machine stops starting at all and shows a checksum error.
shelev

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2019, 12:38:41 AM »

work lunch php
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21
  Print  

Jump to: