Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can not get either Nefmoto or VCDS to work with my cable.....I need help  (Read 2600 times)
vxvkotavxv

Hello, I am just getting started in this. To start, I have a 2000 VW Passat with ECU # 4B0906018 BG. I first bought a Cheap Vag 409.1 cable with the CH340 chip in it. Fought that for a while, it worked for VCDS but not Nefmoto obviously. So, now I have an EOBD-1260 Cable with the FT232R chip in it. I have ran through all the the information I can find and still can not get it to work. This Cable now is recognized within Nefmoto, but not in VCDS. When I try to connect with Nefmoto to read my ECU it gives me the "cannot read test echo from FTDI device" I am using these FDTI Drivers: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/D2XX.htm. Are there other settings that I need to program to the FDTI Chip with FT_PROG or is this Cable another bad cable? Any help or insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: