Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8N0906018C Audi TT WinOLS .kp Definition (512kb) (pretty rough, its a start..)  (Read 3286 times)
royce5950

Began compiling this definition for an individual who wanted to purchase a tune but the first day I started working on the definition he texted me and said he texted me and said he decided to buy one of those $50 tune boxes off of ebay... have fun guy Cheesy

Anyways a month or two ago I noticed there was nothing for the 8N0906018C on here so I have been planning on posting this up when I get a chance and I just remembered so here it is.

Its pretty rough because I didn't spend more than an hour or so on it.. The last thing I was working on was LAMFA so I think its missing an axis.. Should be easy to fix.. I know KFMIRL and KFMIOP should be all good.. LDRXN and LDRXNZK should be good as well.. No promises though.. I usually work quickly when compiling definitions and then as I continue to work I gradually fix things... but I wanted to begin giving back to the community and giving that there doesn't seem to be anything for the 8N0906018C, I figured this would atleast get someone going in the right direction.

Also included is original .bin

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: