Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi A4 B5 Instrument Cluster/Immobilizer 2 SKC  (Read 3817 times)
Big Jamie

« on: May 25, 2017, 11:19:30 PM »

Hello All

I am new to this site and Im hoping someone can help.  I am trying to sort out a problem with 1997 audi a4 b5 we had no key at all for this car so we have pulled the door lock code and had a transponder key made which operates the doors and starts the car.  Unfortunately it runs for two seconds then stops.  The immobiliser light comes on solid for two seconds then starts to flash when you first put it into the car and turn on the ignition.  I assume the problem is the coding of the transponder in the key.  I have Vag com k can commander full and I have connected to the cluster/immobiliser and downloaded the bin file.  (Attached for records)  Normally the login code is located in the grey section above the odometer reading but for some reason this section is blank?  I am trying to work out how I can get this skc and code the key so the car will continue to run.  My understanding of immo 2 systems on this car is that it is handled by the cluster and the separate white immobilizer box?  Can anyone point me in the direction of how I get the skc from the bin file.
If I am incorrect in any of my assumptions above or if I need to provide more info please let me know thanks in advance.

Big Jamie
macxxx

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 10:26:01 PM »

Everything is in the immobox
Big Jamie

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »

I cant seem to get a read on the immobilizer box with vag com for some reason reads cluster fine but not the box.  Ill try and adjust a few of the port settings see if I get a response.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: