Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to read Fiat BSI EEPROM  (Read 4114 times)
kido resuri

« on: May 31, 2017, 01:39:53 PM »

Hi all!

I have a Fiat Punto mk2 and I wish to read out the eeprom of the BSI. I know it is possible to read it by opening the case and read directly from the eeprom, but I think it may be possible to read out the contents through OBD2.
Do you know any methods to do so? What equipment/software is needed for this to do?

Thank you in advance!
hurricanetdm

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 10:19:07 AM »

Hi all!

I have a Fiat Punto mk2 and I wish to read out the eeprom of the BSI. I know it is possible to read it by opening the case and read directly from the eeprom, but I think it may be possible to read out the contents through OBD2.
Do you know any methods to do so? What equipment/software is needed for this to do?

Thank you in advance!
you need i/o terminal m8...but try by your self.....
banoo

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 04:28:20 AM »

Hi all!

Thank you in advance!

You find the pincode in 93c66 eeprom,solder it out,and read with Carprog or similar simple programmer,post dump here and I send the code
parap

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 04:38:04 AM »

Hi.

May you help me with pin code for fiat stilo 1.6 Huh

in the attachment is the dump from eeprom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: