Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hallo from Sunny/Rainy/Sunny N.Florida  (Read 2197 times)
solingen

« on: June 17, 2017, 03:42:56 PM »

Whats up everyone. I would like to say that I am very excited to learn more about embedded electronics, hex coding, and ecu/ecm tuning. I am currently in the engineering field where I spend 40+ hours a week working with RF electronics. So this is my "fun", project. Basically I am here to learn from your extensive knowledge base, and convert it into something that I may use to tune my own vehicles.
      The first of them running ME7 just as your VW/Audi vehicles do, a 2002 V70 T5A. I have several other autos, but this one is the beater/toy/tester. I bought it for a thousand dollars and currently have about $3k in parts installed(by myself) to make it worth tuning. Hopefully my efforts at a stage1_tune will reward me with a vehicle as strong or stronger, than my current DD, that I can let the kids destroy the interior on without issue.
      I have owned 5 VAG autos previously, plus many other deutsche autos, so I can say that I do feel the VAG love. If I could have found an Avant worthy of the same treatment, I would have jumped on it.

Regards,
solingen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: