Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED9.1 2.0 TFSI  (Read 3074 times)
djbmini

« on: June 27, 2017, 03:15:47 PM »

Good evening all thank you to all for a great forum lots of great info here i have been reading and learning from here and the wiki for a few months. I started to modify my flash and was hoping some one with some med9 experience would take a look at my file and let me know if i am headed in the right direction its a file in progress have not messed with timing yet just fueling and boost. i am not looking to be spoon feed  I want to learn to tune my own files and wanted confirmation that i am moving in the right direction or completely wrong. Waiting on my ross-tech cable so i can log before loading the flash and making more changes
thanks DJB
vdubnation
Turboman
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 06:46:39 AM »

Why did you change BTS completly , no need to change lamfa down low , your missing quite a few things for a stage 1 . LDR , HDR need to be taken a look at.
djbmini

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 12:23:43 PM »

Thanks for the reply looks like i need to read and study more. from my reading thought i was doing the correct thing with BTS will read some more see where i went wrong will be looking at LDR and HDR
thanks DJB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: