Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 2422 times)
zoomo

« on: August 09, 2017, 05:32:01 PM »

Hey, I'm the new girl here... I'm new to all of this. Lol, I am actually using my boyfriend's account, and he is very familiar with TunerPro and installing tunes. I, on the other hand, am not very familiar, but I am hoping to learn about it all... and what better way to start then in the introduction section...... Smiley I've attached a pic of my little Bug, my pride and joy. Smiley

I just bought a 99 VW New Beetle 1.8T and I am interested in tuning it. I know that I will have lots of questions, so I wanted to introduce myself first and foremost. Does anyone have any newbie tips for me?? Or some words of wisdom, even words of encouragement?Huh Lol, thanks for the help and I'm excited to dive into this new journey!!!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 01:43:35 AM »

Hey, I'm the new girl here...  words of encouragement?Huh Lol, thanks for the help and I'm excited to dive into this new journey!!!
Good job, you can do it, dont giveup, go for gold

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: