Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 01 allroad checksummed me7sum said okay now no ecu com no start  (Read 6111 times)
Vrmm

« on: September 07, 2017, 04:57:14 PM »

Hitachi 2.7t all stock 2001.
Won't start and no ecu communication.

4zxxxx551k s0001 original file
8DOxxxx551AA checksummed and flashed via and what started the issue

I flashed it over believing it to be a hitachi 01 s4 tip file. Check sum was good so I went with it. Now no start or ecu communication. "Powertrain bus no communication". I have tried to obtain boot mode day with no success.

I can no longer connect via gelato trying for bootmode or regular 7.X 800BB option.  I have soldered a wire as displayed in every bootmode pic that's out there. I have 1k,5k,8k ohm resistors, but don't see how they are gonna do anything...
On an untranslatable Indonesian site I found that my ecu requires a 5.2ohm and 8ohm resistor (from bosch file). It was from a legitimate source so im not saying it's needed cause a random site said so. I lost the link :/ one for boot pin ecu term 61 and other idk...
Not sure what to believe about that.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:37:25 AM by Vrmm » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 05:05:45 PM »

None of your post makes any sense.

1) what do you mean you don't know where to download stock files?

sticky from the ORI forum:
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5700.0title=

2) You should ONLY use 8D0, 4B0, or 4Z7, and all should be 907551xx

Ignore the "label" file thing, it is useless. They're often misleading.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
AARDQ

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 09:29:48 AM »

Point 2, slight clarification, 4Z7907551x (N, R, S, AA at least) is ME7.1.1 for BEL
Vrmm

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 03:16:31 AM »

Sorry for not making sense! I don't think I grasp everything involved all that great so i'm kinda like a fish out of water.
I only have masetro me3/5 experience which is baby level when it comes to ecu navigation.
I'm honestly not sure myself what I meant about stock files. I have a every stock bosch bin... so ignore that!

Basically galleto started saying "no interface found" with my galleto cable, 232rl vag knock off, and legit hex+can in dumb mode. I flashed a 7.1.1 file instead of 7.1. I did checksum it before writing and it said it was good utilizing me7sum. I used mprog3.5 it give the cables the correct serial.

I can use vagcom 17.3 and communicate with cluster immo, transmission, abs, etc.. But not "Engine" it just times out and says engine sensors are not installed. It'll just endlessly turn over and immobilizer light is acting how it always has. Ignition on it will be there for a few seconds and the turn off.

At what point should I assume it's bricked?
I flashed it with what I now gather to be a BEL me7.1.1 instead of APB me7.1....

$ me7_95040 originally returned me the stock file. Now it'll open the com port, think, then fail every time with the error code 0x07.

Hopefully that makes more sense!!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:43:11 AM by Vrmm » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »

me7_95040 is for the eeprom, not the flash.

You will need bootmode to restore the ecu to ME7.1

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Vrmm

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 03:27:37 AM »

I was just using 95040 as an example. Every app behaves the same. Gellato is the only program i've used to flash, so i'm familiar with it and know what bootmode requires, however I am unable to achieve it no matter what I try. I've been out of school last few weeks with tons of time and I have spent at least 30 hours trying to get into bootmode. Pin 24 grounded with 61 boot pin disconnect, then connected removing 24 after 3, 10 20 seconds(makes no difference). 4&5 both ecu and cable ground. Terminal 3 on ecu and 16 on the cable 12v+ I've tried every combo I could think off altering 24. I understand it looks straightforward and bootmode is the obvious solution, but I suckkkk I cant do it Shocked There's a million threads where others say the same thing, but eventually they get it and post what they did.. None of that has helped.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 03:29:15 AM by Vrmm » Logged

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 10:56:37 AM »

For what you say I think you messed something up really bad . I did The same thing Years ago when Learn how to do this stuff . I had to send the Ecu out to get it repaired . They found one of chips had been corrupted so bad they had to replace it . When I got it back it had a factory file on it . I installed the correct Stg 2 file on the ecu and every thing was good .

Poor quality lingers long after the price is forgotten ....
Waspjr

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 02:16:00 PM »

You 100% sure you didn't touch two pins on ecu by accident. And also you have to wait after the flash the old boxes are slow. Like flash hit done wait 10sec. Turn key off then wait ten seconds then turn key on 10seconds. Then should fire. But sounds like it's bricked or burnt out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Waspjr

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 02:18:05 PM »

I had a no start after a flash as I didn't wait. And it would start once then not start. Unless I cleared engine codes then it would. Idk if that helps at all I think yours is a little more involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: