Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CEL(MIL) light doesnt work after flashing  (Read 2864 times)
murfieus

« on: October 12, 2017, 09:32:06 AM »

Hi guys , i remapped a bunch of cars now but i got 2 cars where the CEL light doenst work anymore. Its on my own car (1.4tdi edc15p) and with a me7.5 seat leon. I use the tool mpps v16 16.0.8. Both files created in winols. But i think the problem is that i started the software with the obd plugged in the car. I did a actuator test with vcds en they both works. So the light isnt the problem. Did already research on the web but couldnt find anything about it.

Im still working on nefmoto to get it working but i cant connect my rosstech cable 12.12. (Ftdi chip issues) (already tried vpc drivers etc etc)

If you know how to fix or have more test options please let me know! Big tnks!
gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 10:22:04 AM »

Do you mean that you Bricked your ECU? Nothing is clear in your description...

If your car does not start after flashing and there is no epc/mil light when you switch on the ignition it means that you have fucked up something in the software and you need to revive it through boot mode or chip desoldering.

murfieus

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:32:38 AM »

Sorry for that ! Cars both run properly , they didnt crash , there are no dtc’s , no problems with reading and writing , tried the ori files. if i put on the ignitionon the cel normaly lights up but nothing is hapening. I never goes on , only if i test the dashlight with vcds the cel will work
adam-

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 10:42:17 AM »

Ignition on, CEL lights.  Once it starts, it goes out.  That's normal?
murfieus

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 10:49:23 AM »

Thats the normal way i know. the problem with ign on, it not lights to test the cel indicator
Ignition on, cel off. Engine runs, its still off
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: