Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stock tune, tabgbts_w always over TABGBTS threshold  (Read 3092 times)
Cooltim

« on: October 16, 2017, 05:11:00 AM »

I have a 2002 Audi A3 (AUM) and upon learning how easy they are to tune I decided it was time I learnt...

After a bit of fiddling I noticed the car was almost always fuelling from the KFLBTS Map. I couldn't figure out why so I went back to the stock tune and checked and it too was always fuelling from the BTS map. Even when I changed TABGBTS to 1200, and the TABGBTS_W value maxed out at 940 it was still using the BTS map. TABGBTS is 499 stock

So is there any reason my TABGBTS_w values are so high and what am I missing that altering TABGBTS didn't change anything? I could just (and have) leaned out the BTS map a little and kept driving, but I would like to know what's happening...

Attached log is with the stock tune + TABGBTS at 1200 (sorry there aren't many parameters logged but I was just trying to narrow down the fuelling issue)

Tim.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: