Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A6 C5 4.2L code out  (Read 5740 times)
Adam8103

« on: October 26, 2017, 08:01:14 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am new here and new to tuning audi. I have purchased a A6 C% 4.2 and the guy selling it said there was immobilizer issue also code SAI and o2 (cats deleted).

Car is starting for one second then shuts off. I am about to send in my computer somewhere to have the immo defeated. But if there is a way for me to buy a vag com cable and flash a program coding out the IMMO, secondary o2 SAI and motor mounts I would be golden. I plan on putting this V8 in my V6 B5.

If someone have a tune that they could share that would be great. in the mean time I will look at some information on actually how to flash the ECU.

Thank you
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 08:41:20 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am new here and new to tuning audi. I have purchased a A6 C% 4.2 and the guy selling it said there was immobilizer issue also code SAI and o2 (cats deleted).

Car is starting for one second then shuts off. I am about to send in my computer somewhere to have the immo defeated. But if there is a way for me to buy a vag com cable and flash a program coding out the IMMO, secondary o2 SAI and motor mounts I would be golden. I plan on putting this V8 in my V6 B5.

If someone have a tune that they could share that would be great. in the mean time I will look at some information on actually how to flash the ECU.

Thank you
here is your free tune

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Adam8103

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 08:50:47 AM »

Thank you would this work for my 2001 C5 automatic?

ECU 4D0 907 560 AE

Thanks again
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:58:55 AM »

Thank you would this work for my 2001 C5 automatic?

ECU 4D0 907 560 AE

Thanks again
no its not a tune it was kinda a hazing / joke but you didnt get it. Anywho this group is about self tuning so youre not going to find any tunes for that for free on this group. sad part is you got a lot of reading to do and you got a long road ahead of you. unfortunately for you currently i dont think there is any map packs for your file so i hope youre good at looking at hex and comparing files to find maps. welcome and good luck

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Adam8103

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 09:23:54 AM »

Thank you for your answer,

I guess it would have been too easy Smiley

I am used with tuning but have been away from this world for a long time, also never programed any Audi/vw. I was used with working AEM EMS and tuned a few of big power 2jz cars.

I definitely have tons of reading to do or only to find someone I can pay to do it for me. correct me if I am wrong, but at this point a formal cable with program to be able to do this will probably cost me over $400. 
seishuku

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 10:23:03 AM »

Probably doesn't cross flash, but I have a partial XDF for a 560CE 4.2 (it in the ECU definitions subforum, just search for it).
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 11:15:38 AM »

i tried to find enough for a basic mappackbut i only could find a few

vwmaniac

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 12:26:27 PM »

You can use the rs6 ols as a guide, I've done the cat and air pump delete on my 04 touareg and used this as my guide.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 07:08:23 PM »

Pointless to tune those old NA 4.2's

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Adam8103

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 01:08:05 AM »

Thanks for the links. I will read in more details in the next few days. My goal for this 4.2 is not really tuning it for more power. I want to remove the immobiliser because I am swapping the engine in my B5. I want to code out the rear o2 because the C5 I bought has no cats. And I want to remove SAI because it is coding and I prefer to delete.
Thermocouple, 24", #K15FA-24D

I

Adam8103

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 01:20:34 AM »

I am sorry my phone is acting up. I don’t find an edit button to modify my last reply.
From what I read quickly in the link I would be able to get the EBay cable and do the o2 delete SAI delete. Not sure about removing the immo. I could not see it in the list.

Thanks for your help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: