Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Looking for definition file for allroad 2.7t tip 4Z7907551D  (Read 10479 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 03:21:02 PM »

Perfect,all set now to go ‘L box’. I read Ecu eeprom with Argdubs tool prior to flashing.

Now another problem arises, flash successful with rear 02 delete and sai delete  and slight tune and car starts then dies. I am presuming this is an Immobilizer issue.

I will start another topic in the appropriate section (newb questions/issues)

Any help will be appreciated greatly and thanks for all the help so far

hmm 8DO 551L does not have immo, it should not kill the motor after start.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
streacy

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 03:11:03 PM »

My mistake  Roll Eyes i presumed i had a bosch maf and had a hitachi one. Loaded on appropriate file and now runs prefectly as 551L.

Can anyone confirm that the M box xdf has the same parameters as the L Box. i.e. is the attached xdf the one i should be using?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 06:59:10 PM »

Can anyone confirm that the M box xdf has the same parameters as the L Box. i.e. is the attached xdf the one i should be using?

Yes, 8D0..551L has the same map locations as 8D0..551M

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: