Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please need maps xdf for 06A906032QA  (Read 2677 times)
fila91

« on: November 19, 2017, 09:48:40 PM »

greetings from Mexico, someone can help me with the xdf for this ecu,

my ecu is 06A906032QA from beetle turbo S engine 1.8T awp

Thanks ,  great forum yours.

316LV

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 01:51:46 PM »

You are not likely to find a xdf for this ecu ready made. Beetles were limited compared to Jettas or GTIs.

Most of the AWP Volkswagens (Seats/Skodas too for that matter) use very similar software so most people just crossflash one of the well defined AWP files. The most popular seem to be 032HS or 032HJ (or KP, HP, AL, and AM). All can use the same xdf as the map locations are the same. Try any of those on your car.

While I can't guarantee it will crossflash as I haven't tried it, chances are very good it will work. Read up on bootmode flashing and be prepared to do it in a worst case scenario. I always suggest getting a used ECU to play with if you aren't comfortable with or able to bootmode keeping yours stock. That is how I started. I never needed the backup, but it was cheap insurance against taking the bus if I screwed up.

There are many good xdfs for this ECU 'group' on here... Check out this one from MoparFreak69 for example: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=9242.0 (Disclaimer: Haven't used this one myself but he knows his stuff and it was the first that came up in the search)

Enjoy learning to do your own tuning! You will be very happy once you figure it all out. I'm thankful everyday that I found this site and the great people here.

Go ahead and give me negative karma... I don't care if you like what I post princess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: