Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Electrical + Mechanical Engineer  (Read 2926 times)
EgnineTuning

« on: November 24, 2017, 01:45:27 AM »

Hi guys,

we are 2 friends/colleagues. I am electrical engineer and my colleague is mechanical engineer with working experience on Land Rover - Jaguar & M-Sport Ford Rally WRC.
We have much knowledge in internal combustion engine (theoritical models and practical/hands-on approach), in standalone ECUs (Pectel mostly but Motec, Haltech, AEM and Autronik SM4 also) + strong theoritical knowledge in thermodynamics/engineering maths. We struggle on how to enter the stock ECU tuning community for custom remaps (we have only tuned with ECUflash some subarus and EVOs because there were definitions files). Our main problem (like most of you I suppose) is to find the appropriate maps on Winols. We need some guidance. We dont want to add percentages on few maps which can be found via ECM Titanium and Swiftech. We want to learn how to properly make custom tuned files for specific hardware upgrades. I hate big tuning companies approach with percentage tuning. I hope we can help you with our knowledge as well. Nice to meet you all guys Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:47:50 AM by EgnineTuning » Logged
X50996turbo

Black on Black on Black

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 09:55:35 AM »

Looks like this is the right place, many talented and good people.
jcsbanks

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 06:41:13 AM »

Find funktionsrahmen, a2l and hex/bin for the ECUs you are interested in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: