Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.1.1 audi rs6 tuning protect by ABT EDAS!  (Read 4121 times)
audikiller

« on: January 02, 2018, 11:02:00 AM »

hi guys!
have a me7.1.1 from rs6 c5 and it have plate with tuning protection from ABT EDaS, after resold flash chip into ecu he dont want go in diagnostic mode on bench.flash is 29f800ba not bb but anyway after resold i have 2 time fault from ktag about hardware not supported ( https://www.photodrop.com/galleries/dd8b7187 ) and then no any communication from ecu.eeprom fixed flash writed ori too.
need help with this.

https://www.photodrop.com/galleries/b3b70503

what can be prob?ecu must go into diagnostic mode w/o flash?with wrong flash it go into diagnostic mode then like be locked. Huh Huh Huh
gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 11:27:24 AM »

So audikiller you just killed an audi...

Lets start with the basics..First post the original files you tried to write both eeprom and flash...There is no way that the original Ktag couldn`t write this ecu as i have already wrote a lot of them.If it is a clone then good luck..

Your fault descriptions has grey and black areas..write step by step what you have done and post the files.In the end you can just write a complete new eeprom and flash with immo off and have a working car.
audikiller

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 12:40:17 PM »

So audikiller you just killed an audi...

Lets start with the basics..First post the original files you tried to write both eeprom and flash...There is no way that the original Ktag couldn`t write this ecu as i have already wrote a lot of them.If it is a clone then good luck..

Your fault descriptions has grey and black areas..write step by step what you have done and post the files.In the end you can just write a complete new eeprom and flash with immo off and have a working car.
yes its killed thats why i choose this nickname Smiley
thats files i tried to write .but anyway without this files im only resold flash from cryptopanel to ecu and it go into diagnostic on bench with ktag because give fault about not supported hardware and after dont go communication.

prj

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 08:57:24 PM »

You can not use the flash that is on the cryptopanel, order correct 29F800BB.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: