Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reflash ECU ECC-V Ford fault  (Read 3590 times)
todotrapo

« on: December 02, 2017, 01:05:33 PM »

Hello,. I want to reflash an ecu ECC-V of a Ford Focus RS mk1 2.0T. I have read the file by OBD with KESS. When recording starts but remains blocked. Neither KESS nor KTAG give me another way to record this ecu. You have experience with this ecu or advice. Thank you
jnoroeste

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 07:16:38 PM »

Hi M8,
I have been reading your post about eec-v,
I asume you have readed correctly the file, but when tried to flash, first erase ecu and when must started to flash showed you comunication lost, try to recover, etc etc.

Your ecu is now with blank flash, There is no way to recover by obd port, seems have been some kind of bootloader file into the flash, ecu is not able to start, no diag, no flash, nothing seems work.
I had this exactly same issue in Fiesta st150cv ecu, there are two ways to recover,
First and most simple, just swap eeprom to a "new" used ecu , second option is desolder flash and program with eeprom programmer using the full read you got from the beggining.

Regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: