Pages: [1]
Author Topic: First Log. Can you please help me on how to correct this? /:  (Read 8138 times)
createddeleted

« on: January 04, 2012, 08:31:04 PM »

-550cc injectors @ 3bar
-5857 turbo w/ 1bar waste gate spring
-N75 is plugged into the sensor, but is not hooked up to control boost.
-Mafless

-My max LDRXN and KFMIRL, not to mention multiple load axes, in my maps is currently much higher than what I am seeing. Should I turn this down to something closer?

-I have lamfa tuned, but I have my, KFFLDLBTS at 0, TABGBTS at 200C to engage KFLBTS to control the AFR. 12.5 to spool, 11.2 in boost and up towards 10.5 right at the end of redline.

-Is KFLBTS based on spec load or calc load? I assume spec. How is the difference calculated between spec and clac?

-My KFZW, what can you guys suggest to improve this? What makes the spikes in block 020-(1-4)? Not surprising that my KFZW values are off from the ignition value logged, but I assume I need to reduce the timing values.

-Mbar seems about right if I minus 1020.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhSFPqJoyuL-dE1nQ3dLcUVmN0xaTGJVVkE0dzRDVHc
TheDSI

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 07:49:08 AM »

BTS will not engage only with TABGBTS !
look at FBSTABGM .
KFLBTS is based on actual load .

your log is not easy to read, pull 3rd gear from 2000 to 6500 rpm 1 mesure bloc at a time or with me7logger .
createddeleted

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 02:59:22 PM »

BTS will not engage only with TABGBTS !
look at FBSTABGM .
KFLBTS is based on actual load .

your log is not easy to read, pull 3rd gear from 2000 to 6500 rpm 1 mesure bloc at a time or with me7logger .

Thank you!!!

I will go back and do some 3rd gear logs. I couldn't get me7 logger to work but I will try it again.
createddeleted

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:31:44 PM »

Lambda target calculated as: (KFLBTS + interpolated(DLBTS * KFFDLBTS)) * FBSTABGM

If:

KFLBTS= .85 (12.5 AFR)
DLBTS= ?? (Not defined in my file)
KFFDLBTS= 0 (all zero'd out)
FBSTABGM= 1 (I know its 0-1, but for this example say one, and this is how it already is in my map)

( 0.85 + (??*0) ) * 1
( 0.85 + 0 ) * 1
0.85 * 1

@TheDSI  - What role would FBSTABGM play here then?

TheDSI

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:13:59 PM »

FBSTABGM  depends on calculated exhaust temp .
lambts_bts is active only when it's lower than lamfa_w so if calc EGT is for exemple 600°C, even if tabgbts is set to 200°C and FBSTABGM make lambts_w lower than lamfa_w you'll don't see bts enrichement .

if FBSTABGM is for all calc EGT 1, ok bts will be always active .
createddeleted

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 05:36:03 PM »

FBSTABGM  depends on calculated exhaust temp .
lambts_bts is active only when it's lower than lamfa_w so if calc EGT is for exemple 600°C, even if tabgbts is set to 200°C and FBSTABGM make lambts_w lower than lamfa_w you'll don't see bts enrichement .

if FBSTABGM is for all calc EGT 1, ok bts will be always active .

Awesome. Thank you!
createddeleted

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 05:41:59 PM »

And I havnt flashed the file yet to go drive the car, but i've done the following.

-lowered the timing request on high load.
-lowered load request to be closer and more accurate
-set FBSTABGM all to 1
-adjusted krkte value and tvub to try to compensate for my -6.6 adjustment at idle/ part throttle

Hopefully my logs will improve.
createddeleted

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 03:59:46 AM »

I didn't get a chance to log, I really didn't drive the car today except only for a 1/2 hour.  Undecided

From my timing adjustments the car seems tourqe'y'er, but REALLY hits a ceiling when in boost. I'm guessing its not enough timing? It is pretty low and I think load might have reached that point.

Fueling is better after corrections. LTFT at -1.9 at idle, I need to measure part however. Seems to bounce right around 11.5-11.2 at high loads and it did stick at 11.2 where I wanted it in my wot run.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to log so I can focus on timing and load request some more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: