Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Few vcds checks...  (Read 4937 times)
masterj

« on: January 05, 2012, 03:02:31 PM »

Hey guys! Smiley
Today I was doing some idle vcds block checks and I have few questions now..

KNOCK SENSORS:
On idle they really suppose to give 0.400 - 1.400 V ?? VCDS shows me 0.2xx 0.4xx 0.3xx 0.2xx volts. Does that mean that I have to check my knock sensors/connectors or they look ok to you? Could someone give me screenshot of theyr coltages at idle?

PRECAT O2 SENSOR AGING:
Now I can not remember exact group of this, but the test never finishes. I mean I go to basic settings hold ~2800 RPM, test starts and never finishes. Does that mean that my front o2 sensor needs inspection? (my postcat o2 sensor is coded out)

AFTERCAT DELTA LAMBDA (GROUP 37):
Test in basic settings also never finishes unless I go back to measurement block.

SENSOR HEATING (GROUP 41):
Could someone check if at idle their o2 sensor heating goes on and off every second? I thought that it is suppose to change only on during system mode change (idle/part throttle/wot/enrich)

EVAP:
In EVAP measurement block my "lambda regulator during tbv diagnosis" is -7,8% (limits: -10% +10%). So does that mean that my evap container is nearly full?? This number never changes and always stays -7.8%, even if I start engine next day.

Waiting for your input Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: