Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi 3.2 ME7.1.1 ST10 95160 EEPROM problem after unfinished OBD writing  (Read 4158 times)
alizczewy

Hi Everyone.
The car I'm struggling with is A3 3.2 2008 with DSG. I made a read with kess V2 through OBD modified software and tried upload it to the ecu, but something went wrong and Kess stucked at 50%.
After that the engine doesn't start, VCDS recognises just part number of the ECU, but It can't read Fault codes or measuring blocks.

I tried put original flash file in to ecu on the bench with K-Tag but it didn't help.

The last Idea is the ECU saved "incorrect flashing procedure state" in the eeprom, but I don't have enough knowledge to fix the content. Anybody of You fix it for me. please? Obviously I can pay for working solution.

Best REGARDS for You

gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:58:33 AM »

Cmd flash works better on these ecus by obd.

Ktag will not correct eeprom cksum if any modifications are done.Can do by hand (sum page bytes - add page number - negate).

CMD map3d fixes cksum of eeprom too.

There are a lot of ways to fix your problem.I posted some original files in your previous thread.You can use vcp, vas to flash sgo/sgm files or ktag to test the extracted bins.I didn`t check yet the files you posted but everything can be fixed one way or another.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 09:28:56 AM by gt-innovation » Logged
alizczewy

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 07:34:08 AM »

Problem solved. I used eeprom from other car, copied immo data and hw numbers from original eeprom and finally engine started.

By the way VAS couldn't recognise the ecu.

4ringpieces

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 02:05:31 PM »

Vaspc can recover these 100% but you need to know how to use vaspc like a pro with flash cds and have the correct cd obviously.
I’ve had to fix one before where someone in my dealer had a failed flash whilst I was on holiday.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: