Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ross Tech HEX+CAN USB cable  (Read 5804 times)
engineerchad

« on: January 03, 2018, 01:26:56 PM »

I've got an extra Ross Tech HEX+CAN USB diagnostics cable. I'm in the US.

I'm looking for $200 obo + shipping (I'll send to the US via Priority Mail out of my pocket, $20 to ship anywhere else). I just used it the other day on my MK4 Jetta, so it's definitely guaranteed functional.

I'm able to accept PayPal, Venmo, Google Wallet, Transferwise or Zelle payments. I'll ship the same or next day as receiving a cleared payment. I redacted the number on the cable from the pic, I'd seen someone post one with it covered up before so I wasn't sure if it was significant.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

engineerchad

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 03:01:17 PM »

I've got an extra Ross Tech HEX+CAN USB diagnostics cable. I'm in the US.

I'm looking for $200 obo + shipping (I'll send to the US via Priority Mail out of my pocket, $20 to ship anywhere else). I just used it the other day on my MK4 Jetta, so it's definitely guaranteed functional.

I'm able to accept PayPal, Venmo, Google Wallet, Transferwise or Zelle payments. I'll ship the same or next day as receiving a cleared payment. I redacted the number on the cable from the pic, I'd seen someone post one with it covered up before so I wasn't sure if it was significant.

Let me know if you're interested.

The cable is sold. Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: