Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leon 2.0TFSI power hesitations  (Read 6291 times)
kima

« on: January 11, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »

Hi, car has a bosch MED9.1, it was bought already remaped, but when you floor the pedal it cuts power, it starts at about 5500rpm and goes all the way to the redline. Its the same feeling has when the traction control gets activated, you feel the power breaking and coming back, then it breaks again, kindda like hickups. I managed to write an original file and everything is ok. Is it possible to attach the tuned file here so someone can check if it´s a problem with the file or if the car has some mechanical problem?  Thank you in advance for the help
gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:53:27 PM »

Step 1 : Get Laptop
Step 2 : Get VCDS
Step 3 : Check For DTC
Step 4 : Log variables
Step 5 : Post

kima

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 04:54:00 AM »

Step 1 : Get Laptop
Step 2 : Get VCDS
Step 3 : Check For DTC
Step 4 : Log variables
Step 5 : Post

No problems with fuel pump, already replaced, no dtc codes aswell. No possibility to get a vcds right now unfortunetely. If anyone with good knowledge on these ecus could take a quick look at file and give an opinion if it might be a bad remap we could go from there. Not trying to get free file or anything, just an opinion if its problem with the remap
adam-

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 06:56:57 AM »

No file, no logs, no help.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 08:26:05 AM »

jaysus....

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
kima

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 05:40:29 PM »

Clearly you have no intention of helping me, i clearly asked if anyone would help taking a quick look at the file. I didnt attach the file in advance because no one showed interest in helping out on this matter, and im not sure if i would be breaking any rules posting a file that is not mine. Im a user on many forums for different subjects including 3d printing, CAD, nutrition and others, personally, i find true joy any time im able to help a guy out, exchanging several PM´s along several weeks sometimes, by email, and even some skype chats from time to time.
Obviously i was completely deluded assuming this community took the same approach as most, where people join to share knowledge with the ones that know less, engaging on interesting debates or just simply pointing a noob in the right direction. Notice that i stated i was not looking for a free file, just someone who could give me some lights, and if i came here, it was obviously only after a lot of time wasted and being a little sad about not being able to resolve this issue for some time now, just trying to troubleshoot. But apparently came to the wrong place. Honestly it feels a bit like being pushed around by a fax machine. Its actually amazing to me the lack of the slightest interest on taking 5min of your day to make another persons life a bit better if you can, but you took the time to reply just to make these type of comments like you are better than someone else simply because he´s is ignorant on 1 single subject that you are good at. Everyone is ignorant on thousands of different subjects, and few are experts in more than one, this is just one subject that u guys are better than me, and you clearly are worst human beings than i try to be everyday, which seems so much more important to me...
Anyway, thank you for replying i guess, at least you were honest and did not try to hide it.

I´m gone people (truly hoping im not incredibly unlucky, and judging the entire forum, by the posture of the only 3 guys here that have the GOD COMPLEX)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 07:45:34 PM »

You were asked several times to provide a log. Posting other's files is not only against the rules, it isn't nearly as useful as a log. You asked for information - that's valuable advice.

Not sure why you have to be so dramatic.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
kima

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 05:23:10 AM »

Dramatic really? Its sad you cant see whats wrong with the kind of approach you guys gave me here in the forum. I told you i have no way of doing a log, someone could just as easy said "sorry but it is in fact not possible to give any opinions based on just a remaped file", which i even find hard to believe. Making an analogy with the human body, and being an area where i made my masters (physiology, anatomy, biochemistry) and having been a fighter for most my life and went through several injuries, last year even required surgery, have some reasonable knowledge on the area and if you ever came to me on a forum asking for some orientation related to a shoulder pain, and told me some of the symptoms, you think i would ever respond with "No MRI, no diagnose, no help" ??
I would at least try to give some pointers on what it could be and what to do, but i guess that is just me. Why cant people just be nice to one another? I get upset because this is the main problem with the world right now, instead of trying to be good people everyone just wants to make money, feel empowered and act arrogant, but when someone gets put in the opposite role they expect the others to be correct and understanding. Bottom line, if any of these guys truly wanted to help, their responses would have been totally diferent, you know it and i know it. Anyway spent most of the night studying, reading OLS manual, watched a few tutorials downloaded some mappacks and already defined most of the altered tables in my file. There is a good wiki page on a similar ecu called S4wiki, so i will learn a bit myself because clearly i wont be helped just on good will and charm. Sorry for the drama, i do a lot of charity work you know, pro bono, and kind of lost my faith in mankind and this may be just a shout out. Feeling better now thanks Smiley
prj

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 08:03:19 AM »

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Good riddance.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
vwaudiguy

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 11:37:38 AM »

Clearly you have no intention of helping me, i clearly asked if anyone would help taking a quick look at the file.

Pm'd ya, told you I'd take a look. It's been at least 3 days, still no file.

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 01:26:25 PM »

There is a good wiki page on a similar ecu called S4wiki, so i will learn a bit myself because clearly i wont be helped just on good will and charm. Sorry for the drama, i do a lot of charity work you know, pro bono, and kind of lost my faith in mankind and this may be just a shout out. Feeling better now thanks Smiley

Guess who authored that page, and why?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
adam-

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2018, 05:36:53 AM »

The opening post is generally very unhelpful.  You offer no file, no logs, no history of the car, no mention of attempt to verify hardware.

The FIRST reply instructs you how to help us, and yourself.

If you can provide any of those things, we can help.

Humans and cars are totally different.  Cars are machines, they need data to diagnose.
kima

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 04:36:47 AM »

Pm'd ya, told you I'd take a look. It's been at least 3 days, still no file.
Thank you vwaudiguy, i didnt come here for several days as i said, been trying to work this out on my own, but truly appreciate the gesture. I finally was able to get this fixed, car is perfect now. For whoever this might be helpful, i disabled flaps eletronically (had some help), and disconnected the actuator, no more power cuts, everything is fine and i even made a few changes to the file. I will post the original file and the respective addresses so any noob can do it themselfs.

BTW, congratulations Nyet, your documentation is amazing, must have taken a long time to elaborate, clear and organized, its simply the perfect learning tool, really really nice work, hands up for you.
Best regards
kima

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 05:00:05 AM »

Original file is attached and the damos file im using aswell.
To disable flaps in this file you need to get rid of the dtc codes,you will need to switch to 8bit mode, and set to zero 3 addresses, i wil give the respective description from the damos im using (also attached):

1DE9A4 / Error class: LBK (CLALBK)
1DE9A5 (CLALBKE)
1DE9A8 (CLALBKP)

Then, just disconnect the actuator and your good to go
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 05:03:33 AM by kima » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: