Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need 3B0907551AN .xdf 00 passat 2.8 v6 B5  (Read 5027 times)
Leofury77

« on: January 26, 2018, 03:34:55 PM »

Hi everyone,
trying to help a friend disable ASR
he just bought 00 Passat v6 2.8 with ABS and ASR light on....
I believe it needs a new ABS module says RF ABS wire short on plus(diagnosed and appears fine, suspect module)
BUT I want to disable ASR( MAF has been confirmed good , so thats not causing ASR stuck on)
NEED .xdf asap PLEASE Tongue
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 09:37:16 PM »

first off there is no public map pack for that file and i doubt anyone will share because making a map pack for that will take much time and its not a very common car to tune. second when the asr light is on that means asr is disabled with asr is part of the abs module coding and wont be disabled with ecu tuning. seems like you got a lot to learn. ps if you wanna try and make a map pack on your own look at a s4 file. both are me7.1 v6

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Leofury77

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 09:47:32 PM »

The current tune I have on my 02 Jetta AWP 1.8t, since discovering how to properly use me7check and me7sum, I have ASR disabled ( NOT showing on my dash) ie. both wheels turn and no more EPC  when too much power is created at the wheels.
So.......
I still need a .xdf that I  can compare to that ECU for this guys Passat to try and help him.

What I don't know is only because people are complete assholes and like to act like they are God with information that we are ALL after.

I just need the right people to see and respond., obviously.

Its like when you accused me of posting a file you wrote
when I DIDNT.

No wonder EFI Tuning isn't progressing........
IamwhoIam

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 03:20:18 AM »

What I don't know is only because people are complete assholes and like to act like they are God with information that we are ALL after.

LOLWUT?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 06:36:45 AM »

The current tune I have on my 02 Jetta AWP 1.8t, since discovering how to properly use me7check and me7sum, I have ASR disabled ( NOT showing on my dash) ie. both wheels turn and no more EPC  when too much power is created at the wheels.
So.......
I still need a .xdf that I  can compare to that ECU for this guys Passat to try and help him.

I just need the right people to see and respond., obviously.

Its like when you accused me of posting a file you wrote
when I DIDNT.

All i got from that freeloading smartass who will never get a map pack good luck looser

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 08:40:20 AM »

( NOT showing on my dash) ie. both wheels turn and no more EPC  when too much power is created at the wheels.
So.......

No wonder i make myself look stupid!
what does epc have to do with asr / esp? nothing thats right  Cheesy

Leofury77

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 09:14:57 AM »

^
l
l
l

Like i said....

#1- Im a "freeloader"?
Check to replies I have to others like me ( NOT full of themselves) with my stock files they needed

#2- So I have the only VW Jetta in the world that limits power to the wheels with too much output?
Doubtful!!

Doesn't do that any longer because its coded out in the tune now.

But thanks for proving my point  Wink

Still need a similar .xdf for the Passat to help someone in need (since I'm such a freeloader......)
macxxx

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 01:40:22 AM »

Go for the 2.7t xdf and files and compare

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: