Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Octavia II IPK swap  (Read 3062 times)
Arrkon

« on: February 01, 2018, 11:17:24 AM »

Guys, need help with a couple of pins if possible as I wish to change from low line cluster to maxidot but i have no pin for either cluster.

This is a CAN TP2.0 car I believe. Dumps of the 23c32 are attached for each. I have working key too.

Thanks all.
H2Deetoo

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 12:57:00 AM »

I had a quick look and I think these are Micronas clusters.
The immo data is stored crypted inside eeprom so no way to extract PIN from eeprom dump alone, you need the flash which holds the encryption key.
(Actually it is simplest to read full immo data using OBD.)

I am not sure if these clusters can be learned by pin anymore.
So best (and easiest) solution is to read full immo using OBD, and then write them to new cluster using OBD.

Rgs H2Deetoo
Arrkon

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 04:43:22 AM »

I had a quick look and I think these are Micronas clusters.
The immo data is stored crypted inside eeprom so no way to extract PIN from eeprom dump alone, you need the flash which holds the encryption key.
(Actually it is simplest to read full immo data using OBD.)

I am not sure if these clusters can be learned by pin anymore.
So best (and easiest) solution is to read full immo using OBD, and then write them to new cluster using OBD.

Rgs H2Deetoo

What tools will work to read over OBD. VAGCommander and VagTacho dont seem to work.
H2Deetoo

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 03:46:10 AM »

No they won't.
You need some proper tools like: AVDI, FVDI, VVDI, CARPROG, SMOK, XHORSE and more ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: